LIGHT DEPENDS ON THE DARK, DIVINE DARK GODDESS DO YOUR DUTY AS THE CATYST FOR WISDOM.

Nothing is external from you
nothing is causing you pain accept you. how can we "blame" someone when they are not aware they are doing something wrong. there is no such thing as an evil person, when someone is unaware, that is ignorance. ignorance is when someone doesnt know something.
"blaming" is one of those traits that hold us back.
No one in this world can ever do anything wrong. Everything is done out of ignorance.

"let him without sin throw the first stone" ... "Forgive them father for they know not what they do" -Jesus.

No one is a sinner. There is no sin that is not actually just ignorance.

The proverb "The road to hell is paved with good intention" says it all.
we blame everyone else and have a hard time to admit when we are wrong. Even if someone is not innocent, "do not see falt or else our eyes will become faulty "- Sarada Devi.
The reason we are suffering is because we see others as separate.
dont even pity another, even that is disrespect.
When you see yourself in everyone else, even there eyes become ours.
So not only do we blame others but worse then that we blame ourselves.
That is why we blame others, to soothe the pain by making everyone our equil, because misery loves company.

The reason for anger is defending ones ego, that truth comes out subconsciously creating even more self guilt and shame then blame. Then your mind takes on new forms, makes more excuses and Blame starts to corrode the senses. the senses are acting out the whims of denial. it is none other then your own fear, your own self hate.

Ask yourself who is it that sins? Who? You are not your mistakes.You should never identify yourself with your mistakes. That is objectifying your self, whom is a pure soul lost in delusion. You are subjective, ever changing, ever loving, timeless entity, suffering just like your brothers and sisters. Who is to blame? Light, and his consort darkness.
Duality is the essence of the world, without ignorance there is no wise one. Without sin there is no virtue to hold against it. Without ignorance there is no discovery.

A pendent on the bracelet of our mother, the earth, is the new discoveries that we rejoice in these 3 worlds when we see a puppy as a child and laugh and play. As we learn what is this scent of a flower? How could we ever discover if we hadn't been born of ignorance?

But deep down we all know everything. that is why it sparks some quest for truth, because we have just forgotten what is in our higher mind.

Be a warrior in the heart of wisdom by becoming the fool. Only when your cup is empty can it be filled. Sri Anandamayi maa said this deep esoteric truth:

Is one who does not know anything able to become angry? One who KNOWS is angry, because "this" or "that" is not how it should be. But the fool cannot be angry because he does not know how things should be. - Ma Anandamayi

understanding duality is understanding that the two opposing forces are just two sides to ONE coin. The coin can not have one side, in that case there never would be a flower, never would the river find its source, the ocean.
When vibration slows down to the point of the dence material reality we see that low vibrations, or maya, or satan, is the cause of the material reality itself. It's the cause of all that you see. it's only seen as negative because of that separation from god. it is illusory and we are suffocating. we know deep down inside that we are not separate after all. This temporary suffocation is from being unconscious of god. Its what causes all the pain in the world. But even pain has an opposer... That is pleasure. in the 3 worlds even the happiest most realized person is still a victim to pain and pleasure. When one sees everything as the observer they have no reaction to mans ignorance. They see them as actors in a play, not getting so involved with the movie that they are shouting obscenities at the screen and blaming the actor for the illusion at hand. He is just playing his role. Doing his duty as the operator of Mother's cosmic delusion. so beautiful our mother is that she can create endless landscapes of harmonious sacred geometry touching unfathomable reaches. We should learn to love mother, she is the stern mother kicking us from her nest so we can fly. Only when we experience darkness can we tunnel out gaining wisdom from our mistakes.

OM NAMA SHIVAYA

Views: 1129

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Nice post! Yes we must take responsibility for ourselves and balance ourselves before we can adequately assist others to do so--- if we are compelled to assist.

Be careful of playing the fool too long :-) And yes we can observe the actors in the play without getting too involved, yet the stern mother seems to whisper 'I have given you so much, even increased a ware ness. Now remember you are still in physical form and 'time' assisting another as you have been assisted may be time well spent.'  

Wery well put Mahakali, much love and wholeness.

Thanks :) being the fool is allowing yourself to listen, not just be walked all over, but we often just jump right to conclusions ya know?

Nope not jumping to conclusions. Maybe our separate perceptions of the fool are different? Or maybe it is just semantics, but I don't think that emptying our cups is a foolish maneuver at all, or something that makes one 'the fool.'

@ Mahakali: The fool is the one who gets walked over.  Playing the fool and being a fool are two different takes on one idea.  There are far better things in life to be than a fool.  :)

I appreciate your first post on this thread jana.  I strive to spend more of my time in charity/ giving.

Ok the free energy thing I think about too. That's not what they are ignorant of. If anyone knew what they would have to go through, karmas they have to settle here, they are not enlightened and you have to be enlightened to reach higher states of consciousness thus travel faster then the speed of light into the rate of consciousness. They move the blocks of time-space out of their way to be able to travel through time and also to reach higher astral spheres or causal realms. So they are ignorant also of the nature of reality that consciousness makes you empathetic with all therefore your only hurting yourself. They are disconnected with god so Ego wins. I hope this makes sense.

We will always find limitations in words such as dark versus light, smart versus ignorant, sin versus sainthood as we are using very base words to define things that are much more vast. This is why languages such as Sanskrit have many words to describe what we have often given one or two words to. Language is another deep intimacy long debased. The darkness of a womb cannot be compared to the darkness of the mind of an abuser. Many Beings are far beyond not knowing and feed off the mishaps of children, to ignore them would be in fact ignorant as the words say so.

Let us not make judgements about society and its various inhabitants position just because we feel a great deal of love or hate. Many of these Beings its highly possible you cannot see but they are not invisible to all of us and their deeds they are now reaping in full measure. All of this often challenges Beings who may find themselves wholly based on emotion. After all the forces of nature which make it hot and cold, fertile or barren act out on all biological life. It is for those who have reached reason thus going beyond instinctual actions to learn to steer themselves and govern these forces within. When one finds themselves in the extreme poles away from harmony the correction will come anyway, this goes for humans, djinn, aliens and who or whatever else.

In addition each entity cannot be surprised if the same Beings they have transgressed against are the ones bringing light to their injustices serving as mentors to future species as to what one may be better off to avoid. If one feels this is not their place to teach such things then that is fine, but surely fire will teach a human not to touch it with a bare hand. What you witness at the Resistance is no different. At times we find more turbulence in standing for ourselves than just laying down and letting this entire infrastructure run over us, but such is the way to Self Substantiation. In the Know?

This will give you as great level of insight, especially in regards to the raw unhindered feminine force known as Shakti as the created world is Shakti tamed and even that becomes too much for the average human.

Also just to be clear so there is no confusion here is your response about animal shelters...

"No look, so many of these pets are killed and if you knew you would just cry your eyes out, try volunteering at a shelter if u dare! You will fall to your knees and ask why?! And what can we do to stop this massacre, you would do anything to stop it…"

Now crying and falling to our knees is the emotional act, starting a coalition, inciting others to speak out against it, and finding solutions to make it end is the force of action in activation. We all have our causes Sister and many of us feel that whether its the so called all powerful "god dog" itself or the dog shelter, injustices will not be tolerated by those who do not fear death as it does not exist.

LIGHT DEPENDS ON NOTHING, IT IS FREE OF DEPENDENCIES

I am confused by your post, is it ok if we discuss that about the kill shelters under that other forum? I hope you don't get offended if I delete the post friend

Actually I think its a great post and can be shaped to be very informative as we all heading in the direction of our oversoul should be going in the right direction.  I have a great deal of information on the Divine Feminine and its vast abilities and applications across this universe. Since that was the original title of this post lets build on that. What do you think?

Yes we have to see the masculine feminine aspects of all of us we are not Male or female, we are both. So both women and men have to Find a balance. Shakthi is the earth Shakti is the void, the womb, she is in everything, everything that you can see. She is the energy they call prana in the air. It is What is called chi in martial arts. Shakthi goes up the spine to meet Shiva or cosmic consciousness. Silk almond need to learn how to Respect women. And see that Divine feminine in all of them. Men need to get in touch with their emotions and understand why they have them. That's what self-realization is all about women have to do the same thing they need to be strong also.

I agree with that Maha, Definitely. As evidenced by my name An-eL. An (goddess) eL (god) or earth-heaven. Masculine feminine or yin-yang. Being a gemini perhaps i'm more in tune than others with this aspect. XX That is why i like this symbol so much symbolizing both in balance. =)

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service