on the kundalini thing , i hear alot of talk on kundalini , but as of now ive heard no one shed any light whatsoever on the time frame , how to tell if its activating , what chakra it may be at or any way to guage or meter it whatsoever . Can someone speak on this please ?

Views: 1145

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

IF THERE ARE  ENTITIES THAT ARE CAUSING THIS INDIVIDUAL PROBLEMS AND THEY ARE NOT FROM THIS UNIVERSE WOULD THEY HAVE TO ABIDE BY ANY OF THE 105 UNIVERSAL LAWS.  I DON'T THINK SO!!!!!

WHAT IF THEY WERE FROM A UNIVERSE WHERE THE REVERSE LAWS ARE APPLICABLE TO THEM. THEN WHAT?

WETHER  THE FEAR WILL BE FACED OR NOT THERE ARE LESSONS TO BE LEARNED IRREGARDLESS,  A PATH HAS BEEN CHOSEN.

WHERE DID THE UNIVERSAL LAWS COME FROM? 

Earthvessel, Actually this is a cord that you saw attached to the vehicle actually attaches to your crown charka,  if you could see the spectrum of energy you would say it's spectrum would be golden.

what if is a good question to contemplate but it can be a slippery slope. the universal laws came from a certain aspect of consciousness and even at that it could be considered the 'i' in your consciousness. thus investigation is necessary and that is what we may be forced to face. who are we. it usually comes back to this. 

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service