Wholeness

I have been wondering about the deep esoteric and numeric meaning of the numbers 11, 22 and 33.

These have been appearing in my life really often, and I notice them easily, if not psychically . When looking at time, walking on street and in dreams. The 11 and the 33 more often. I know there is a meaning on these about my place in space and time. I've read a few things, it's rather better hear what other enlightened people have about this. A great insight is needed if I'm about to cross over from this number out of the patters it is creating.

Wholeness and cosmic vibrations.

Views: 538

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Miguel!  Cheers! Darren

Maybe this link will give some insight: http://www.decoz.com/Masternumbers.htm

The Master Numbers are multiple numbers such as 11, 22, 33, 44, 55, 66, 77, 88 & 99. These numbers belong to the Greater Reality which is the reality that is based on Oneness rather than duality.

11 = Birthing and anchoring the New.

22 = Building upon the New. Building New Lives and a New World.

33 = Universal Service through the quickening of our One Being.

44 = The balance between spirtual and physical, the reconfiguring of our evolutionary labyrinth. As Above, So Below. The creation of the foundation of our New Lives.

55 = Attaining personal freedom by being free of the past & totally real.

66 = Fulfilling our responsibilities in a joyful, creative manner.

77 = Profound insights and revelations. Honing ourselves to our Core Beings.

88 = Mastering of abundance and wholeness in all realms.

99 = The completion of a major evolutionary cycle.Time for another quantum leap.

Each Master Number is a level of initiation that we all must pass through in our evolutionary journey on Earth.

Sometimes, we may also be activated by super Master Numbers such as: 111, 222, 333, 444, 555, etc. Each of these has an unique resonance which affects and activates us on deep cellular levels.

thanks ! This has given me great insight on what's going on internally !

It's like a lay out card with a path generator.

Wholeness

I have looked at this in my life in many ways and one that thing I was noticing is the numbers connection to certain elements on the periodic table.. 11 is sodium, the 6th most abundant element. Sodium is also Na which could mean 'not available' and elemental sodium isn't actually found in nature although abundant and found in many minerals it must be made so it is in a sense not from here, and not available. Some of the most uses of sodium are table salt (NaCl), soda ash (Na2CO3), baking soda (NaHCO3), caustic soda (NaOH), Chile saltpeter (NaNO3) and borax (Na2B4O7·10H2O) It is what enables an ELectric connection across pure water and is what is responsible for the ocean's being salty. Elemental sodium can however ignite on contact with water, to the point that sufficiently large pieces melt to a sphere and then explode. The Na also means natrium which is the Latin name for sodium carbonate or washing soda. also coming from natron in ancient Egypy and was used as a cleanser. I could go on and on about the uses for cleaning and alkalizing the body (It is necessary for maintaining the acid-base balance). Let's get back to elemental sodium itself for a second. Sodium is used in making Titanium (Titanium is element 22, another number you're asking about that I will get to and show how these elements are connected in more ways than one). There is only one stable isotope of elemental sodium and that is 23Na. Sodium vapor is used in streetlights and produces a brilliant yellow light so this is an indicator of the type of energy sodium brings.

Another interesting thing about Sodium is that is next to Neon and Magnesium on the table, Neon being abundant in the universe but rare on earth...and magnesium being the 11th (11, connection to sodium) most abundant element by mass in the human body and also not found on earth.

All this has only a little to do with the character or 11 I say. I'll get to 22 and 33 tomorrow ~*~

wholeness and balance

kinda cool how you posted on nov, 22 (11/22) :)

hehehe, I didn't realize that ! That's how I cross with those numbers so often !

About the elements, that's good to know. I like salty things more than sugary.

Thanks for the information brother.

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service