ESOTERIC RADIO - THE TREE OF SECRETS - EGYPT ASSYRIA EGYPT - SUNDAY AUGUST 28

THIS SHOW HAS BEEN RESCHEDULED DUE TO TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES TO SUNDAY AUGUST 28 - WE DO APOLOGIZE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE

TIAMAT - THE MYSTERY FINALLY UNCOVERED

Join us for this eye opening show as we look deeply into the beginning of the Hybridization Process and the rise of the Empire of the Moon that spread across the Earth. Learn why the conflict must be made to cease within and what we must do to regain balance for all eternity. Learn the real secrets of Kundalini and the knowledge of the the Covenant made between the Aryans and Nubians as Air combined with Earth.

Keyword: Cassia - Cassiel - Cassiopeia Solomon 

Show Time: Sunday August 28, 2011 10:30 A.M. CST 1hr 30 Min

Call in number to speak with the Host:

1 (347) 996-5688

LOCATION - ESOTERIC BLOG TALK RADIO

DIRECTIONS - Press play on the widget below during showtime or go directly to the link above. Chat room will be available.

Listen to internet radio with Esoteric Radio on Blog Talk Radio

Views: 1952

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I like :D

~*~

AZTECS- ASIATICS, I never thought about it like that. I am definitely excited about the  show
crazy picture.cant wait for the break down.thanks for keeping it going

I look forward to it. Today I will be able to call in.

Caught the email with just four minutes to go :) Looking forward to it very much. Thanks for the heads up.
I've called in by I do not hear anything on the line.  Is anyone else experiencing this?

Yes it is currently down but so are their servers for registrations so my guess is its a problem with the site. As my registration link is currently not working either.

--

Ah calls aside its working through this site, just not the main blog radio site, someone needs to give them a yell there as people are wondering why they cannot hear the show. I cannot as I have no registered account on blog talk radio.

We apologize to everyone unfortunately we went into 40 minutes of the show only to discover our audio line was not functioning. Since the show up until that point was being recorded we will be post it here.
the flow continues

The uploaded clip doesn't play sound until the last 4 or 5 minutes or so. Did any of it get recorded?

wholeness and balance vibrations ~*~

Tis show is being rescheduled due to technical issues we ask everyone to give us just a moment and we should be able to resume this on Sunday.

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service