Hi all i wondered if anyone is clued up on how to become a freeman of the land, i've been researching for the last week as my partner has been arrested for a crime he did not commit and the so called law in this country think that they are above it, it seems you can be plucked out of your own home in front of your missus and kids incarcerated denied your rights to phone calls etc, be charged with trumped up charges which a court upholds with absolutely no evidence not one shred which is against their own guidelines, and then to top it all off print it in the newpapers with home address that your missus and kids still live at, and incarcerate you.  So my question is can a person who has been incarcerated for a crime they did not commit, can they from their cell do the freeman of the land notice of understanding (which i think should read inner standing ) of intent?  and then if he revokes his initial consent can he be released? and failing that if he serves his notice of understanding and intent and is still held, upon release can he collect on the schedule of fees set out within the freeman of the land notice of intent, hope this makes sense.

PS I dont mean to be rude but i have researched this topic before so do not believe that its "all crap" as some solicitors would like to believe, i have also noted on other forums (not this website) that whenever the thread is discussed you get some disillusioned souls that are determined to give disinformation, and make it a thread about abuse  which i will not engage in with brothers and sisters so please do not be offended if i do not reply to you.

Please note i believe everything happens for a reason, i think our work is now speeding up and i can feel change in the air.  I'm also looking at this situation positively as i probably would not have been serious about becoming a freewomen unless this had happened.

Last note i noticed when trying to get some response to the mistakes that all these government agencies have made the only avenue open to you is one of complaint to which they can dismiss whereas a claim has to be taken seriously "children complain adults claim"

peace and light to you all

Views: 1237

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have recently been studying about commercial law. Check out Robert Menard's material.
Post on their forums to get a better response on this subject.

Also check out:

Robert has a FREEMAN PACKAGE, with all the information he's ever researched.

You're from the UK, but I mean the UCC - Uniform Commercial Code applies to any country that does "commerce." The concepts should be applicable in any country which practices Merchant Law/Law of the Seas.

I wish I could help, but I just started learning the material myself. Hopefully these links will lead you to more answers.

Best of luck.
thanks so much i have come across robert before will look more into it. thanks loads
Check out...

They also have a forum where you can contact people in similar situations

E-mail The AntiTerrorist he posts informative vids on youtube regarding how to deal with police/courts etc


I have contacted him myself and he was very helpful. I have drafted a letter of intent recently but still have much research to be done.

Love & Light
I contacted him a couple of days ago he was very helpful, I love TPUC he has some interviews that are on dvd on ebay, he suggested talking to members on forums for more help, i'm trying to do as much research as possible so as not to get his hopes up and then not know what i'm talking about!
I had'nt heard of the anti terrorist so will look into that thanks for your help, love & light to you too Lucy
Thanks be to all of you, I have been placed in a very very similarsituation and I have been praying for the resources to get myself out of this bondage. I will keep you all updated and again I appreciate this.
found this on the unhived mind forum. hope it helps.



There are two kinds of law on the earth as I've said, one is called Civil Law which is the law of the land and one is Maritime Admiralty which is called the law of water. Maritime Admiralty is Banking Law and the law of the Maritime Admiralty says that you, because you came out of your mothers water are a maritime Admiralty product, this is why the ship is sitting in its birth and is tied to the dock and the captain has to give a certificate of manifest to the port authorities. Because money is changing hands this is why when you were born you have to have a birth certificate. It has to be signed by the doc cause thats where the ship is tied to, so the doc signs your birth certificate. Why? Because you came out of your mothers water, you came down her birth canal you are a maritime Admiralty product. Therefore your birth certificate is signed by your mother and where your mother signed on the birth certificate you will see it does not say parent or mother, it says informant. Your mother was informing the bank that she has just produced another product to be bought and sold. England the British Crown through international banking owns your physical body and thats the law. The bottom line is that your a maritime Admiralty product and therefore the banks own your body. On the back of the social security card will be numbers in RED on the front will be blue or black but on the back they will be in red. The numbers on the back of a the SS card in red designate your body, it is the serial number of your stock. This is why if your wealthy your prefered stock, if your poor your common stock but your a stock on the stock market. Your body is bought and sold through the use of your birth certifcate. If you could get your original birth certificate back you would find that on the back of the birth certificate are all banks around the world, all over the world banks have used your birth certificate because you are a stock in a Maritime Admiralty banking scheme where you make money for banks. So consequently the corporation and government and people who want to control you they create a second you and that second you that they control that they created is all in CAPITAL LETTERS. Check it out anytime you get a bill, lawsuit, fine, ticket, utility bill, driving licence, social security card, insurance cards, anything period. Anything having to do with business your name will always be in all capital letters because only all capital letters can be dealt with by banks and government anytime you have a name upper and lower case that applys to you, I have no control over you. You sign a contract in which your name is in all captial letters now I can take you to court, now I can take you. As a matter of fact the judge sits on the bench, he rules from the bench. The word bench in latin is a bank, look it up in a latin dictionary. So the judge rules from the bench, right because he ruling for the bank why? Because someones got to pay, its just a game here the queen of england wants her cut of the American blood, she wants her piece so someones got to pay and the moneys going to go where? Into a bank, thats right the judge rules for the bank. So consequently if you work in California making money your then refered to as a francisee of a foreign corporation. 1849 constitution of California says that NO Californian citizen will ever pay taxs in California State ever. There will never be a state tax in California ever, thats the consitution in California but if you say your a United States citizen your saying you work for a privately owned corporation called the United States therefore your a franchisee of a foreign corporation therefore you must pay the California Franchisee Tax Board not the California State Tax Board. There is no State Tax because your a franchisee of a foreign corportation on the Maritime Banking International Law, you work for the Queen of Engliand. Your butt is owned by the Queen of England in a corporation called the United states whilst a man called Bush is the president of the British corporation. You want to talk treason? You need to wake up and find out how this stuff really works. Once you understand that you do not need to submit yourself as an American to a British commerical venture called Courts your an American you don't need to go to Court. You only go to court cause you agree to go to court. When they send you a summons to court you look at it and say thats not me its in all capital letters thats a corporation, its a corpse, its dead, do I look like im dead to you? Besides I'll go to an American system for justice, I do not need to no British Grand Lodge Masonic system called Courts coming out of England manipulating, lying and exploiting people. Everyone in America thinks they have to go to court, I don't go to anyones court, im an American! I dont need to go to court. Thats the difference between being free and being a slave.
thanks thats great it explains the birth certificates really well I was listening to John Harris talk on Edge Media and he mentioned a mum in the uk with 4 kids that were taken into care by the social services however they brought the baby back and said that they could'nt take the baby because it did not belong to them because she had not had it registered!

I'll check those websites out great thanks,
its definitely difficult, but not impossible. best wishes to you and yours!
thanks Bob
best wishes to you too.
I too, am initiating this process. I have a great pdf that cover EVERYTHING, however it's related to the U.S. I would be happy to send it to you, but I think it's too large to email. It has all the forms required, all the laws you need to know, it's the most comprehensive thing I could find(for free). Accept my friend request, and we'll figure out a way to share info.

Hi Iris


I just sent you a friend request because I've been looking at this process too in the USA. It's hard to figure out, and I've been chatting with Darren (at bottom of this thread) because he seems very knowledgeable, but I would love to see what you have in that PDF. If it is too big to email, there are some sites where you can temporarily upload stuff that's too big for an attachment, and then I'd get an auto-email with a throwaway password to retrieve the PDF. Would you accept my friend request please? (LOL, with that I feel like Mr. Rogers from the children's show - "Won't you be my neighbor?" Remember that?)



Hi Carley!

Regarding Birth Certificates:

If one was issued to you ( you is plural and means both the natural and artifical man )

go to Department of Vital Statistics and order a "Statement of Live Birth"

that is the paperwork filled out by parents to register a name.

The name is not you.

The Live Birth document is proof that you were not part of this contract.

It has no marks from you and is evidence the Birth Certifcate entity is not you and

is only heresay. That all capitals name is owned

by the state, the corporation.

It's like the Nine Inch Nails song lyrics, "There is no you there is only me!"

Be strong, they kept a friend of mine in solitary confinement for 58 days

with only water as he was educated in truthful language and wouldn't

contract with the fiction. Eventually his life was taken to a better place.


Take care



PS - Tir na Saor are good people in Ireland to associate with: http://tirnasaor.com/






Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service