ESOTERIC RADIO - THE REAL HIDDEN HAND EXPOSED - ALONG WITH THE SOLUTION - SUNDAY APRIL 24

After discovering who the true Christ was it was only a matter of time before I discovered the true Anti Christ and what it is doing. (See Antiquity Unveiled in the Anniversary Post). I have absolutely no respect for these beings and what they have done goes beyond diplomacy and conversations, its time for some astral ass kicking.

I can get you activated but you need to understand what is going on, there will be no joining them, your only saying "I'm the first you can eat".

However the secrets of activation must be released to everyone. If this does not happen I fear we will lose too much ground, too many lives have already been lost, and too many Souls are stranded on the Astral Plane, YOU, now must act.

As for me there will be no more Mr. nice Sevan, they have $%^&* with the wrong one. 

NVR AGN

Never Aging

Time:

Sunday April 22, 2011 10:30 a.m C.S.T  4:30 C.S.T "This is an early morning show opposed to our normal 4:00 p.m. C.S.T show.

Call in: (347) 996-5688

Listen to internet radio with Esoteric Radio on Blog Talk Radio

Views: 618

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wholeness and Balance. This knowledge is soothing to my spirit. 

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service