How to create an aura protection shield. 

We must learn to wrap ourself with a layer of protection that is positive, and latch into your subconscious so that you don’t need to focus on it constantly.

As a Healer I have used this technique, in my knowing…. Its something I have used since I woke up and when someone was under attack once I helped them see it and use it.

It isn’t hard to install this shield and it is important to clean your body and auric field first.  I use Golden light as its very strong for me, though you will use the colour light that suit your level of consciousness.  Many I come across use either green light or white light.  For me as a seasoned user, I prefer Golden light as its unconditional love for me, and it’s very strong.  Other times I will use the full spectrum of light.  It’s a matter of choice and preference and don’t really matter.

Close your eyes and breathe deep steady breaths.  In through the mouth and slowly release through mouth.

Focus on the light you are choosing then move counter clockwise inside your aura from your crown chakra and spiralling down through your whole body and auric field.  When it reach your feet turn the light clockwise and again spiral upward through your whole body and auric field to your crown.  It will form a patch of light over your crown and below your feet.

Now pull those patches of light from the crown and from the feet towards each other, inside your body, till they meet at your heart.  Let the above and below meet and mix in your heart.  Focus on the most powerful memory you have, that make you happy and feel warm loved and glowing.

Let that expand through your entire body, it will become so strong that it start to fill your auric field.  Now focus the light to clean your bodies, your auric field, every cell of your physical body and your mind from all negative and lower energies, darkness and shadows.

Let the icky dark energy that almost look like old oil leave the body through hands and feet.  At first it may be dark but after a while it will get lighter till it will hold the same colour as the light you are using.  That would be when you will stop.  You will now stand in a pool of really icky energy.  Push it away from you, making sure none stay behind stick to your feet. (I usually gather them in a orb that I transmute later)

Bring focus back to heart, then change the light in heart to pure white light and let it fill your body and pass out through your chakras.  Let it flow from your heart till it reaches the edge of your auric field.

Now focus on the edge of your auric field and let that light wrap around your field closing you off in a type of cocoon of energy.  Let it settle till it become a clear shimmering field.

You have now successfully made a shield.

It take long to make the first one, after that your body remember what you did, and it will be easier as the mere thought would activate it.  It would automatically do a cleansing sweep then set the shield in place.  Locking your shield into your heart, will make sure that when it needed or you come under attack, your heart will react to the treat, and activate the shield without you realising it.  It will become a reflex action that will save you much trouble.

Tips

The bad part about the Auric shield is that when you are sick, or you indulge in negative emotions like anger, hate, jealousy, etc…. it will deactivate your shield and then you will have to redo this installation into your heart.

The protection shield must allow your energy to pass through to the outside, as a healer I need it to filter my energy when I heal others also in receiving energy from others the shield will filter out the negative energy and only allow in positive and healing energy.

You can however close it completely to receive and give off no energy, but that is not advisable on a long term basis.  If your entering a area where you don’t want to be noticed then it’s a great tool.  You have to however unlock that once you leave the situation.  Otherwise your own negative energy will start to take you over, and you will also be disconnected from the source or divine energy that is always feeding into us through our crown chakra.

Don’t fear or doubt the workings of the shield as it will weaken your shield, and leave you vulnerable to attack.  The stronger your confidence in your shield is the stronger your shield will be.

Next we will look at the different ways to use your Auric shield in service of you

There is about 13 diferent ways I use my auric shield, here is the ones that is the most effective.  The rest is ways I have created in service of the work I do, so those I wont share.

The Mirror shield

Notice how the edge of your auric field is turned into a hard line, the outside shimmer like a mirror and in this way it will diflect ALL energy, yes all even love.  So be mindful to only use this in dire cases or for short periods of time.  It is rather affective when you are in a group of people and the energy is toxic.  it also help Empathic and sensitive people to not get overwelmed when in large groups od people.

The Wall Shield

It works a lot like the mirror shield, but this is more solid and it dont reflect.  When energy hit it it will run down the shield and pool at the bottom.  So be mindful when you drop the shield later that the pooled energy at the bottom ont get stuck to your feet.  The best way would be to gatehr that energy into an orm before dropping the shield and then to transmute the energy into positive energy that you can release back to the flow.

The Spike Shield

This is a very useful shield.  as its a hard shield and let no energy enter your aura.  it dont just diflect the energy coming at you, but it also return it to sender.  It will amplify the energy comming at you and return it to the sender amplified x 4.  In thsi way it will hit the sender harder.  So use this shield very responsibly as it can be quite dangerous.

The suit shield

This shield is the same as the Mirror shield, the only diference is that it is pulled really close to the body.  Doing this you adjust the energy flow from your chakras, in this way you almost dull your chakras.  This shield are extreamly useful if you want to blend into a crowd, and move about unnoticed in groups.  It conserves and consentrate your auric strength and might leave you feeling dizzy if you use it for long periods of time.

The Skin Shield

This is a more advanced shield to the suit shield.  It pulls so close that its part of your skin.  So if anyone look at you it will seen that you have no Aura or chakras.  This will consentrate your energy even more and you will have a very high screaming tone in your ears.  Not many can manage this shield for long periods of time.  So use it carefully.

The Corsham shield

This shield is a combination of all the above shields.  This is super advanced energy use, and it is very intricate to manage, If your auric structure was not laid correctly you will NOT be able to use this shield.  As it would crush you. This is a 5 layer shield that interlace into each other.  If you get the combination wrong it will either make you feel really sick or totaly break your balance.  When this one is done correctly you will have incredible control over all these shields at once.

I hope this give you an idea of just how useful the auric field can be.  If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Copyright Anush

Views: 1457

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Good show Anush, thank you for posting this wonderful addition to the resistance archive, I believe many will use this to their benifit as I will try and do. Thank you so much.   Russ

I see you posted this long ago- as I have also observed that not many are still around which makes me sad - so many brilliant posts that enrich us all! Come back wherever you are and know that you are needed! With this said I hope you read this- when I was very upset one day my husband was taken back as he said that my whole body was engulfed in a most beautiful gold light. Must of been just what I needed at the time ;-)

Oh I am still around, life just has it way of keeping you occupied.  I have not finished writing these things.

It take a long time to draw them and write. Its something i enjoy.  Will make more soon.

Thank you Anush, your energy and time are well appreciated!! Have a great Year!!

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service