Hey resistance family,

I was practicing being in the now when this message came to me.

We all have a song in our hearts a personal song that displays from deep within us. It holds a frequency. Our sound is exclusive to us, who are pure at hart. Positive energies can lock in, and hone in on us through an exclusive vibration. As individuals we give off this vibration as our own sound. Just as whales find there mates, families, and children. It is kind of like sonar for others that love us not of this dimension.    

The sounds we make from a place of empathy purity and, wellness, or wholeness can be used to guide our lost brethren or souls to a better a place into the positive universal energy. The place that is within us that also guides us in our unique, wholeness, balance and positive vibrations and it has a source. That source can hear this particular sound or frequency.

Your inner vibration can manifest itself as some kind of sound, noise, or, a tune that you have been tapping, humming, or singing but it is made by you. Even if it’s a signal syllable that you grunt as long as you push out from the depths of you most inner self. It belongs to you exclusively and is your personal vibration like a fingerprint.

It cannot be high jacked by deviant forces like the other energy that’s been stolen because this vibration cannot be tainted.  

As long as, AND especially when we are purposely focusing our vibrational frequency for positive intent that’s outside personal gain and it’s not a duplicated noise, but a sound from a source  deep inside of you. (It resembles original thought)

So in regards to something we can all do to help, on August, 4th it’s not necessary to get together or meet. e don’t even  have discuss it. A matter a fact it is probably better if you don’t. The intent is more pure if left alone. On August 4th in your own tone, in your own way when you have time send out your vibration through sound. Focus on who you in the here now and then our brethren. It’s possible that we can guide them home, like  we are  beckons. If we Share in the solace and channel our empathy using your frequency we have an opportunity to lead our people home outside the matrix’s energy and the stronghold.

Use it like a beacon not to be pulled to ourselves but to the safeness of, we can call it pure thought it if we need to label it. There is a safe space that rests outside this planetary system. So if we find it (our individual sound) whether it be a melody, syllable, beat or even humming, we can make it a bit easier for the travel of energy on that day. For those victims and would be hostages.

I do not know the details of these things. I do know that outside of the content  of the this message is I have been using my own inner sound, voice and playing around with the different vibrations that they seem to make in order to communicate. I use it to convey the emotion I and thoughts I cannot articulate. I also use this sound to feel a connection with what I define as a creator, or creators, and /or outer planetary friends.

It was in doing that I realized that my own sound or noise and not someone else’s, song could also help in soothing and healing me. Through the little research that I have done I see that certain cultures use music and dance as forms of meditation, healing and spiritual connection also even though I kind of stumbled on it. So keeping these things in mind, I’m willing to trust that the message was authentic and not a figment of my imagination. I will be focusing my vibration towards people who may be harmed on August 4th in an attempt to lead them to a place they can truly call home.

Family I just felt the importance of this. I do not truly know the depth of its significance or relevance however; Have a feeling if this could work, or does work, it would only work here with us. I hope you join me from wherever you are.

In the know, HBV

Views: 876

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I will be there on August the 4th! We can generate our own positive 'bubble'. Thank you! Love - harmony, connection, adaptation, evolution (in the real sense).

To anyone who feels it might be difficult, as a part of me did. Even if you feel you can't find a pure sound, you still benefit, it is the search for and/or perception of the sound/emotion/vibration which expands consciousness. When you are looking, you are expanding :). I love 1D it is so simple, so hard to cage (yes I am a 5 personality! ;) ), but 1D allows you to get through the boundaries of other, more complicated dimensions, no matter what they are. The right music/frequency, breaks down walls, just like they singing about, and have been for years.

Many thanks - I cannot manifest gratitude right now reliably, but I will do tomorrow when I am more centered.

As to thoughts, outside the scope of this, but for you personally, to return something that i have been wrestling with:

I have done a little mapping of thoughts, and where we get the signals through is the heart (which is where all of our thoughts start) from. If you can pair some kind of (real) emotional guidance to a thought, as in you feel while you are making it - it came from the heart, and so the chances are high that you made it. We'd be talking a very advance being who could generate emotion inside another being, not get them to, but actually create it externally, if it's even possible. Now it can be made from a program you are running or be the genuine thing, programs can ask -you- to generate emotion, but you still made the thought attached to it. Hopefully this is making some sense at the lower (high) chakras.

In short, if you feel it, you made the thought, either from original thought or programming that caused you to create the thought. This is where emotions are valuable too. You've helped me consider an external angle I didn't have before, thank you.

Now for me, my universal query:
I see no distinction between helping others, and helping myself, on so many levels I could list a page full. - Why is that programmed to be bad by some?

Wow Mark You made it simple to understand and in the simplicity of what was once complicated rests perfection. I am deeply moved that you responded with such positive energy. Thank you, my new resistance family has not ceased to amaze me and that’s not easy to do. I am as if a periodical child who is more than pleased to be home.

WHB

Energy!!!

I will be there! I also will be practicing and learning to find my personal tone and sound. This act, just the thought of resonates within me. I think this to be an awesome highlighted practice in everyones own Journey..Thank you sister.

Hey lighten up my friend, we don’t have to know where we are going only that we are moving in the right direction. We know this with our hearts, and we feel it, because you can’t see clear in the dark so stop looking. So like I think I heard you saying all that is needed is to be pure of heart and mind I believe you are right. It always helps guide me. Try being in the here, and now and as we say on this sight, in now and know that you are ok, because you’re being real about it all to your self. Besides, clutter is good! No information is useless, especially now that you are here with us. You will see that soon.... I’m sure that what you view as pieces of clutter will become works of art  : }

Wholeness, balance, and vibration

HBV

Such a beautiful thought.

I will be with you, from New Zealand.

Humming my heart song.

Love x

This was a most beautiful comforting message .. Thankyou so much for sharing  .. You can count me in .. I just today commented that i truly believe in global conciousness & i think that if more of us used empatic & compassionate energy in a collective manner LOVE could conquer all evils .. This is my optomicstic view ...

Wholeness & Balanced Vibrations

Claire

I pray for the disquited souls of man,
Both discarnate and incarnate.
I pray for those who are sorrowful and lonely;
For the unloved;
For those who feel themselves unwanted;
For those broken by life;
I pray, O Father, for ALL humanity.
♥¸¸.•*¨`°•☮*•❤¸.•*´¨★*♫.♥

I was thinking about this message I recived about sound.Especially after Sevan's post on fear It hit me. People come an go in the world both, literally, and figuratively everyday. I  mean I was really useing some brain power thinking about all this.Then, when I stopped trying so hard I begin to inner-stand that there are so many dynamics for practical use to this topic of inner sound. There are many dynamics to what it can actually produce or deduce. Although, this massage was a gift to us all as a counteractive measure for the intense feeling purposed upon the day. What we all have now is a new realm or avenue in which to maneuver. I am so glad it was useful and brought about so many happy feeling. I will be singing that in the wind today, thinking of you, and wishing anybody and everybody a path home.

They say good intentions paved the way to hell, but they never tell you that good intentions paved the way to heaven too. Thanks Mike have a great day

HBV

Massive amounts of Harmony being generated right at this very moment!

Thank you so much brother. That means a lot comming from anyone, but much more from you.

So live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart.
Trouble no one about their religion;
respect others in their view, and demand that they respect yours.
Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life.

Seek to make your life long and its purpose in the service of your people.
Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
Always give a word or a sign of salute when meeting or passing a friend,
even a stranger, when in a lonely place.
Show respect to all people and grovel to none.

When you arise in the morning give thanks for the food and for the joy of living.
If you see no reason for giving thanks, the fault lies only in yourself.

Abuse no one and no thing, for abuse turns the wise ones to fools
and robs the spirit of its vision.

When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled
with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep
and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way.
Sing your death song and die like a hero going home.

Chief Tecumseh

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service