DANIEL WINTER

I wanted to extend a site wide welcome to genius Daniel Winter who glided in to the Resistance yesterday to share his presence and offer assistance in clarifying a great deal of the knowledge in regards to not only DNA but also Implosion, Enochian, YHVH, and many of the great mysteries that permeate our world today.

I have personally followed Dan's work and have always been impressed with his connection and unsluggish strength in awakening the world and innerverse. I did make contact with Dan through his Resistance page and had an opportunity to ask to question that I felt was very important to get answered clear by one who is an Adept at such topics. I also wanted to have this forum post open for anyone wishing to build on what Daniel has presented since it is so expansive. Wholeness 

My first question was what exactly is YHVH? This was imperative for me to know because out of all of the active Beings/Energies on the dimension for better or for worse YHVH ranks in the top 5. 

Dan's response:

I put together my thoughts on the yalweh tradition here

www.goldenmean.info/yalweh

My next question was about the theory that such Mantras form a cone in the chest area. I asked for a much deeper explanation.

Dan's response:

(2 imploding opposing pine cones- conjugate- become centripetal- mechanism

of body formation- (like the geometry of

www.goldenmean.info/orion

I also asked Dan about this surging Kundalini energy I feel in my body that is growing stronger every full moon.

Dan's response

The notes from my Kundalini study - as Biophysics

www.goldenmean.info/kundalini

I also asked about those possibly affiliated with the current Hierarchy and what their issue really is with humanity.

Dan's Response 

Some have confusion about how the DNA braid is ensouled. This is reflected in their "obey the hierarchy" mentality- vs - self empowerment which comes from - knowing HOW DNA braiding MAKES plasma fuse (soul): 

www.goldenmean.info/dnamanifesto

He did conclude with this statement in regards to Enochian.

(The real Enochian letter symmetry is hypercubic- dodec and implosive - superset of the double tetra/cube- shadow of the old draco (and israel) flag.

I wanted to thank Daniel again for coming forth and taking his time as very few these days seem to have the steam to keep spreading the higher knowledge to correct the situation here in our Universe. He is definitely not one of them as Dan has been all over the world these days. I also wanted to source these links so members have access to the data on Dan's site as such research is hard to come by. If there are any questions I'm more than sure if you place them in this post they will be attended to. Wholeness and Balance Vibration.  

Don't Know Daniel? Familiarize yourself.

Need more?

Views: 2526

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You don't know how excited I am about Sevan, Dan is the only guy I found that can make sacred geometry so exciting, I can't wait to see what you have in store

Scientific Tongues he speaks...

Buzzing :D Thank you Dan & Sevan

I do have a question thought too, what sound mantras should one make to increase the energy flow of kundalini meditation?

o:-) WE ARE THE WEATHER (-:o

Thank you dan,What an incredible current addition to the resistance, i look forward to intense expansion on all levels.

Warm Welcome, I am happy to be able to learn from a new teacher.

Sevan,

Much thanks and appreciation again brother for providing us at the Resistance with such valuable resources and life-changing information.

WBV!

Hi dan,

is there a link for a ninth video, on your series posted here at the resistance by neil, on the

Galatic History of DNA,

and again welcome, thank you sevan and wholeness vibration resistance family

Dan is so fun!! Passion and Bliss, got to have it.

Welcome Dan... great fan, I am.  Question though - how does the gnostic archons/inorganic beings figure in your explanation that we were ET engineered.

Very excited Dan.  You really make sense of it all.  To the heart of it.  Welcome!:)

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service