All Discussions Tagged 'time' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Art and Quantum Clairvoyance

As a product of the American Schooling System and its Prussian educatory persuasions, I graduated High School as a left-leaning athe…

Started by Jarrod David Schneider

7 Oct 25, 2012
Reply by KFive

Lunar Calender / Celestial Degrees of Consciousness / Law of Entropy

After studying the topic of the Olympics Opening Ceremony Ritual - Analyzed and Explained, http://www.resistance2010.com/profiles/blogs/the

Started by Coresponse

0 Sep 9, 2012

THE RESISTANCE - THE INCORRUPTIBLE STONE

"From the Space Dust you came and to the Space Dust you shall return". 7It should now be with no confusion for the Seeker that the composit…

Started by Sevan Bomar

27 Jul 18, 2012
Reply by Mr. Spirit Matter

List For Raising Charge - Entering into a longer waveform - Nesting yourself within or without of time

List For Raising Charge/Entering into a longer waveform/Nesting yourself within or without of time. At its current level, I will label thi…

Started by Karrade

5 Mar 12, 2012
Reply by Crystal

THE ETERNITY OF SOUND AND SCIENCE OF MANTRA - Shriram Sharma PDF

SOUND - A FORCE THE BINDS AND FREES The Author of this publication does an exceptional job at explaining how words and sound control every…

Started by Sevan Bomar

3 Jan 4, 2012
Reply by Jesse

THE RESISTANCE 2012 MISSION BEGINS

EVERYTHING WE HAVE WE GIVE TO YOU I DON'T WATCH I DO Good day to everyone and congratulations we are now in reachable distance of 201…

Started by Sevan Bomar

9 Dec 26, 2011
Reply by Sevan Bomar

ANOTHER FORM OF CURRENCY NOW IN USE

WHEN THEY FALL THERE IS ONLY ONE TO CALL     The confusion with the Gods and G…

Started by Sevan Bomar

5 Sep 26, 2011

ZERO POINT AND SCHUMANN RESONANCE

I thought this was rather interesting as I, for some time now have felt that Time has sped up, or slowed down. However you want to look a…

Started by Custom X

0 Jul 22, 2011

THE RESISTANCE - TIME LORDS AND STARGATES - RADIO SHOW 3 /24/2010 9:00 P.M. Central Time

To hold this current information in would be to keep myself in constant danger, it must be released, and will be interactive. http:…

Started by Sevan Bomar

4 Mar 30, 2010
Reply by SLR2

TIME LORDS AND STARGATES - INTERACTIVE SHOW

THIS INTERACTIVE SHOW CAN BE VIEWED IN ITS TOTALITY WITH VIDEOS AND SHOW RECORDING AT WWW.MATRIXUNDERGROUND.COM They may be able to slow U…

Started by Sevan Bomar

2 Mar 25, 2010
Reply by Ayzik

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service