All Discussions Tagged 'sevan' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

JAMES EVANS BOMAR III - SHORT AUDIO BIOGRAPHY

James Evans Bomar III born on October 22, 1978 in Detroit Michigan is the Author of the Code to the Matrix, Developer of The Planetary…

Started by Sevan Bomar

47 Feb 17, 2015
Reply by Chris

RESISTANCE 2010 MOVIE - SYNCROMYSTIC ALERT - REALITY VS ACTUALITY

RESISTANCE I 2010 SERIES TRAILER HD from Sevan on Vimeo. This first began with this post when a member asked a question about whether or…

Started by Sevan Bomar

10 Jul 23, 2013
Reply by REG,Fn. Howard

BREATHING AGAIN RESISTANCE STYLE

I FOUND SOME THINGS There may be a few techniques that some might be forgetting in all this data that we must sift through daily. Know t…

Started by Sevan Bomar

12 Jul 1, 2013
Reply by Kyle Jodoin

ANACALYPSIS - GODFREY HIGGINS PDF - MASTER VOLUME PLUS AUDIO - WOW

BRAHMIN ORIGIN OF CORNUDO MUDRA Finally I have reached another Oasis of treasures after braving the barren dese…

Started by Sevan Bomar

14 Apr 20, 2013
Reply by Kaya Bailey

SECRET SYMBOLISM AND THE KEYS OF TIME

PRESSURE PRODUCES EXTREME CLARITY   Wholeness and Balance Vibrations to all we are now entering a new phase an thus another Sector of the…

Started by Sevan Bomar

3 Jan 2, 2013
Reply by Erica Lewis

Would any members out there help me flood StumbleUpon with 7's posts?

Good day to all, Today i am concentrating on using StumbleUpon as a current for us to get The Resistance well noticed. I am finding this to…

Started by Whole Transformation

9 Dec 16, 2012
Reply by Michelle Gaza

UPDATED RESISTANCE BUSINESS CARDS

Here are the new and improved Resistance 2012 Business Cards. I will attach two types of formats for download JPEG which most are familia…

Started by Whole Transformation

9 Aug 30, 2012
Reply by Wes Capacitor

THE CODE TO THE MATRIX - KINDLE EDITION

For those having trouble viewing the .pdf of The Code to the Matrix here is the Kindle and Mobile Edition. Wholeness     The Code to the Ma…

Started by Sevan Bomar

6 Aug 4, 2012
Reply by AMANRA

THE RESISTANCE SKYPE CHAT - LIFE COACHING - Q & A - GATHERING - EVERY WEDNESDAY 6:00 P.M. CST

We are now rolling out skype chat! We will schedule this time so people can call in and get their direct questions answered, link with…

Started by Sevan Bomar

69 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by anthony littlewood

ANOTHER FORM OF CURRENCY NOW IN USE

WHEN THEY FALL THERE IS ONLY ONE TO CALL     The confusion with the Gods and G…

Started by Sevan Bomar

5 Sep 26, 2011

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service