All Discussions Tagged 'self' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Barrier Work Basics -- Energy Field Awareness Meditaion

Hello everybody!      The purpose of this thread is to go through a general visualization meditation that will help certain people to star…

Started by positiveevitisop

2 Jun 8, 2016
Reply by positiveevitisop

KEYS TO THE HYPERDIMENSIONAL VEHICLE - A MAP BACK TO SELF - THE UNIFIED LINK

THE HYPERDIMENSIONAL HUMAN Wholeness and Balance Vibrations to everyone. The last month has been one of the most instrumental moments in m…

Started by Sevan Bomar

20 Mar 12, 2015
Reply by Nancy

How to Master Higher Self Meditation Part 1

The mastery of higher self-meditation can be achieved by any you through accurate understanding and correct practice. The foundation of med…

Started by White Knight

7 Feb 7, 2015
Reply by Sascha

Very Interesting Book That I have Found

I have come across a very interesting and insightful book indeed. The name of which is called The Most Important Knowledge You Would Ever R…

Started by Gary L R II

11 Nov 25, 2014
Reply by Dylan Mills

About Contacting my Higher Self

Hello Resistance Members I am new here. I am fully aware that we have to attune ourselves to our higher self and the many deprograms we ha…

Started by Anthony

1 Apr 9, 2014
Reply by fredrick hill jr

Dmt experience

Dmt Be Calling Me I began to dig into the massive amount of on-line information on the subject. Eventually i decided that my higher self ha…

Started by An-eL

18 Mar 8, 2013
Reply by An-eL

How to Master Higher Self Meditation Parts 1 and 2

higher self-meditation can be achieved by any you through accurate understanding and correct practice. The foundation of meditation mastery…

Started by White Knight

0 Feb 12, 2013

Eliminate self-sabotage

Do you know that all self sabotaging habits/behaviors are pre-programmed deep in the subconscious mind by old negative memories from your e…

Started by Zen Master

11 Feb 4, 2013
Reply by Gina

Increase self-esteem

Self esteem by definition is the extent to which you like, respect, love or hold yourself in high regard. Many feel that they have this imp…

Started by Zen Master

2 Dec 5, 2012
Reply by Zen Master

Multidimensional Entities

Throughout the duration of my ongoing, acute awakening, the multidimensional nature of my soul has became increasingly apparent. As the kun…

Started by Jarrod David Schneider

3 Nov 13, 2012
Reply by Jarrod David Schneider

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service