All Discussions Tagged 'resistance' (28)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Resistance Study Groups Chat List

Resistance Study Groups These are our informal study groups, that some people enjoy listening to or benefit from. Audio quality varies bec…

Started by Karrade

8 Oct 6, 2012
Reply by Melissa M. Ratajczak Ratel

UPDATED RESISTANCE BUSINESS CARDS

Here are the new and improved Resistance 2012 Business Cards. I will attach two types of formats for download JPEG which most are familia…

Started by Whole Transformation

9 Aug 30, 2012
Reply by Wes Capacitor

PLANETARY RESISTANCE FOUNDER TURNS AGE 33 - ALSO REVEALS HIDDEN SECRETS ABOUT THE INNERVERSE

THE RESISTANCE - ANSWERING THE UNIVERSAL CALL   Wholeness and Balance Vibration to everyone especially new members as the Resistance contin…

Started by Sevan Bomar

21 May 30, 2012
Reply by Todd Platzer

Awakening the sleepers

Wholeness everyone, I recall seeing a little while back that somebody wanted to use twitter/facebook in order to help people to acknowled…

Started by White Knight

10 May 2, 2012
Reply by White Knight

2012 positions and missions update

Just a quick message to all family members, The importance of going viral- I would ask that if after you have read a post, or written one e…

Started by Whole Transformation

8 Feb 21, 2012
Reply by Karrade

STEVE JOBS FOUND DEAD AT AGE 56 - A BITTEN APPLE IS THE SYMBOL OF AN IMPERFECT PENTAGRAM

A BITTEN APPLE IS THE SYMBOL OF AN IMPERFECT PENTAGRAM   My only comment is what we will now see follow is the death of Inorganics. I think…

Started by Sevan Bomar

17 Jan 10, 2012
Reply by White Knight

THE BEST DOCUMENT READING SOFTWARE PROGRAMS AND HOW TO GET THEM FOR FREE

Before I even begin posting this year I wanted to compile this list of the best document reading software to acquire and how to do so for f…

Started by Sevan Bomar

9 Jan 4, 2012
Reply by Chava

THE RESISTANCE 2012 MISSION BEGINS

EVERYTHING WE HAVE WE GIVE TO YOU I DON'T WATCH I DO Good day to everyone and congratulations we are now in reachable distance of 201…

Started by Sevan Bomar

9 Dec 26, 2011
Reply by Sevan Bomar

THE UNIVERSAL CURRENT - EPISODE 9 - LEVEL 2 - SWADHISTHANA CHAKRA - THE CONQUERORS OF DEATH - SUNDAY DEC 4 11:00 A.M CST

I welcome you to Wholeness, Inner Rhythm, Movement, Balance, Harmony and the victory over seclusion and confusion We are connected in so…

Started by Sevan Bomar

4 Dec 7, 2011
Reply by Crystal

THE RESISTANCE MOVIE

The will be the designated spot that I will keep all the daily archived footage on the progress of the Resistance Movie. Its going to be…

Started by Sevan Bomar

8 Jul 30, 2011
Reply by Wun

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service