All Discussions Tagged 'planets' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

THE SYMPHONIES OF THE PLANETS AND THE NASA VOYAGER SOUND RECORDINGS - DOWNLOAD

AN ACTIVE PINEAL   As talked about on Sunday's show here is the link to download these incredible space sounds. Unfortunately we cannot put…

Started by Sevan Bomar

6 Jun 1, 2017
Reply by Liam Herdman

Loss of an Organ

I understand that detox and cleansing of the body and organs is critical part of this whole process, but what about those organs we have lo…

Started by Amy

1 Feb 2, 2014
Reply by Zen Alchemist

The Planetary Spheres

These are exact recordings of the sounds of the Planets. I'm not going to leave any instructions here simply play and meditate. That sounds…

Started by Sevan Bomar

16 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by markdavid

UNIVERSAL CURRENT SHOW - EPISODE 8 - LEVEL 2 - THE KEYS TO BOTH WORLDS - SUNDAY NOV 27 11:00 A.M. CST

THINKING THROUGH PORTALS   This is an incredible moment for all of us, we have finally reached the completion of Level 1 and we will bring…

Started by Sevan Bomar

10 Feb 23, 2012
Reply by Crystal

THE UNIVERSAL CURRENT SHOW EPISODE 1 - THE SECRETS BEHIND NUMBERS - GUEST WILLEM De SWART SUNDAY OCTOBER 9 11:00 A.M. CST

Alert to all Truth Seekers have you ever wanted to know the underlining Truth to all reality? Do you feel like you are on the cusp of bein…

Started by Sevan Bomar

18 Oct 14, 2011
Reply by Delphine Hill

THE NAMES OF THE PLANETS IN ALL LANGUAGES

As I've been putting the new Magazine together I have been able to look over a lot of the information that I've already stored which all…

Started by Sevan Bomar

3 Dec 10, 2010
Reply by ndelta

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service