All Discussions Tagged 'meditation' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Barrier Work Basics -- Energy Field Awareness Meditaion

Hello everybody!      The purpose of this thread is to go through a general visualization meditation that will help certain people to star…

Started by positiveevitisop

2 Jun 8, 2016
Reply by positiveevitisop

THE 12 SYNERGY CRYSTALS

It is my pleasure to announce that we will now be carrying the 12 synergy crystal sets in The Wholeness Store. For those who are not aware…

Started by Sevan Bomar

10 Apr 7, 2015
Reply by Roy Van Louw

How do I meditate!?

Hi everyone!   I have made so many positive changes in the last few months since I learned the truth, my life has literally taken a complet…

Started by Erica Joy

8 Mar 25, 2015
Reply by Roy Van Louw

How to Master Higher Self Meditation Part 1

The mastery of higher self-meditation can be achieved by any you through accurate understanding and correct practice. The foundation of med…

Started by White Knight

7 Feb 7, 2015
Reply by Sascha

Switching to theta state while awake?

Hey, everyone.So I've had a lot of sleep paralysis in my life, which I realized is the transition to theta state while still awake. I reali…

Started by Ryan M

5 Sep 23, 2014
Reply by Todd

Overcoming Past emotional Traumas

Emotional traumas are stored in our energy body, these can be both blockages and tearing in the eletro magnetic field of a body. This can…

Started by tomtom biggles

1 Feb 4, 2014
Reply by daniel sunn

Out of Breath

I did a search first but did not seem to find this particular issue. If this is discussed elsewhere on this site kindly point me in that di…

Started by Les Teiko

1 Dec 9, 2013
Reply by Les Teiko

Spirit Science Series - Rated: Seeker

Useful briefing for those new to these concepts:

Started by Poeticneedlez

5 Aug 6, 2013
Reply by Poeticneedlez

How to Master Higher Self Meditation Parts 1 and 2

higher self-meditation can be achieved by any you through accurate understanding and correct practice. The foundation of meditation mastery…

Started by White Knight

0 Feb 12, 2013

Bliss Coded Sound

Recently, while trolling YouTube, I found an interesting video which reported that the sounds that were contained in the video would put me…

Started by Light Inside

10 Nov 27, 2012
Reply by noitavlas777

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service