All Discussions Tagged 'kundalini' (24)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Art and Quantum Clairvoyance

As a product of the American Schooling System and its Prussian educatory persuasions, I graduated High School as a left-leaning athe…

Started by Jarrod David Schneider

7 Oct 25, 2012
Reply by KFive

A Kundalini Kundal-Inquiry

Kundalini progresses and unfolds in a way that is congruent to one's unique awakening process. That said, since we have like-DNA and live o…

Started by Jarrod David Schneider

8 Oct 3, 2012
Reply by Jarrod David Schneider

ESOTERIC RADIO - PROOF CHRIST WAS REALLY KUNDALINI - THE GREATEST COVER UP EVER EXPOSED - SUNDAY THE 10TH

THE GIG IS UP   We will set the captives free, just like We promised.   "For its highest purest condition when it is a fixed oil, colorl…

Started by Sevan Bomar

53 Jun 25, 2012
Reply by JJ Andrade

THE 2012 SHOW - PRESEASON - OPENING THE PINEAL GLAND IN 2012 - SUN JAN 22 2012 11:00 AM CST

THE 2012 SHOW - INTERNAL FUEL  We have reached the zenith and it is now time for full disclosure, join us for this preseason episode of T…

Started by Sevan Bomar

2 Jun 24, 2012
Reply by KFive

PLANETARY RESISTANCE FOUNDER TURNS AGE 33 - ALSO REVEALS HIDDEN SECRETS ABOUT THE INNERVERSE

THE RESISTANCE - ANSWERING THE UNIVERSAL CALL   Wholeness and Balance Vibration to everyone especially new members as the Resistance contin…

Started by Sevan Bomar

21 May 30, 2012
Reply by Todd Platzer

UNIVERSAL CURRENT SHOW - EPISODE 8 - LEVEL 2 - THE KEYS TO BOTH WORLDS - SUNDAY NOV 27 11:00 A.M. CST

THINKING THROUGH PORTALS   This is an incredible moment for all of us, we have finally reached the completion of Level 1 and we will bring…

Started by Sevan Bomar

10 Feb 23, 2012
Reply by Crystal

The Story of Dynamo Jack - The Magus of Java

In 1988 the documentary Ring of Fire was released to great acclaim. The most startling sequence in the film is th…

Started by Jon Vincent

9 Jan 23, 2012
Reply by peter

Climbing the spine

Hi all, Just started a regimen, and would like some insight or some feedback. Here's where I'm at right now:  I'm experiencing much energ…

Started by Jon Vincent

1 Dec 1, 2011
Reply by nima

THE UNIVERSAL CURRENT SHOW - EPISODE 7 - LEVEL 1 - CLIMBING THE LADDER OF LIGHTS - SUNDAY NOV 20 11:00 A.M CST

CLIMB YOUR SPINE   10 - I beheld a world mechanically perfect filled with the products of the combinations of Zero's and One's it was only…

Started by Sevan Bomar

11 Nov 22, 2011
Reply by Darren

THE UNIVERSAL CURRENT SHOW - EPISODE 6 - LEVEL 1 - THE SOUL SOVEREIGN - SUNDAY NOV 13 11:00 A.M. CST

SOVEREIGN ON THE LAND AND SEA       "GNOTHI SEAUTON"   When your energy is risen from the duality of the netherworlds which corresponds to…

Started by Sevan Bomar

7 Nov 16, 2011
Reply by learner

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service