All Discussions Tagged 'innerstanding' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

JAMES EVANS BOMAR III - SHORT AUDIO BIOGRAPHY

James Evans Bomar III born on October 22, 1978 in Detroit Michigan is the Author of the Code to the Matrix, Developer of The Planetary…

Started by Sevan Bomar

47 Feb 17, 2015
Reply by Chris

HAVE A LIVE 1 ON 1 CONVERSATION WITH SEVAN THE AUTHOR OF THE CODE TO THE MATRIX

Need a Life Coach ? In an effort to find more creative ways to support the Resistance along with so many personal requests we have come…

Started by Sevan Bomar

6 Apr 23, 2013
Reply by Michelle Gaza

SECRET SYMBOLISM AND THE KEYS OF TIME

PRESSURE PRODUCES EXTREME CLARITY   Wholeness and Balance Vibrations to all we are now entering a new phase an thus another Sector of the…

Started by Sevan Bomar

3 Jan 2, 2013
Reply by Erica Lewis

True Reality Creation (Part I & 2)

Another fantastic article from Montalk.net that I believe will help those with eyes to see and those with hears to hear. Nothing comes befo…

Started by Nine

18 Aug 24, 2012
Reply by Taylor Young

The Four Levels of Innerstanding

Basic level - They do as they are told. They believe what they're told. They follow orders. This level is very controlled, and it is the mo…

Started by Ryan McShane

0 Jul 5, 2012

ESOTERIC RADIO X-MAS SPECIAL - THE ASAR - ARKS BARKS DOG GODS AND SPIRITUAL TECHNOLOGY - SUNDAY DEC 25 11:00 AM CST

(BLUEBEAM PLANE) SPIRITUAL TECHNOLOGY IS NOT A THING OF THE FUTURE It takes a great deal to crack the world mystery especially since it c…

Started by Sevan Bomar

3 Dec 26, 2011
Reply by whole

THE RESISTANCE 2012 MISSION BEGINS

EVERYTHING WE HAVE WE GIVE TO YOU I DON'T WATCH I DO Good day to everyone and congratulations we are now in reachable distance of 201…

Started by Sevan Bomar

9 Dec 26, 2011
Reply by Sevan Bomar

THE RESISTANCE SCRIBD BOOK FEED

I've placed a new Scribd book feed at the below link for easy access to important library editions. You will also find this link under the…

Started by Sevan Bomar

1 Jun 22, 2011
Reply by whole

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service