All Discussions Tagged 'earth' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

lost on flat earth

Many times I have found myself questioning some very foundational beliefs. Beliefs that I and the society I live in hold deep inside. At fi…

Started by Michael Adcock

7 Jul 12, 2018
Reply by LTzucifvr Ĝod ÔF Ðuality

Where to go and what to do after your soul leaves the earth body?

Hi everyone and  _wholeness and vibration_. This is my very first post in here and I m Norwegian so exuse me if there is any typoes or weir…

Started by Malin Angelica

38 Jul 8, 2015
Reply by zak Smith

EARTH I WILL NEVER FORGET YOU

I woke up this morning with a great level of release and it is my pleasure to begin a brand new face of Resistant Education and Deprogrammi…

Started by Sevan Bomar

21 May 26, 2014
Reply by Shahida Ebrahim

THE TREE OF SECRETS - ESCAPING THE NETHERWORLD - EGYPT CHALDEA ASSYRIA

THE INNERVERSE   When I look into the plethora of information coming forth these days from various factions I see only fear and insecurity…

Started by Sevan Bomar

17 Jan 2, 2014
Reply by Bruxby

The Spiritual Gatekeepers (Part 1)

A comfortable lie is easier to believe than a hard truth.   Within these pages are some hard truths. There are no comfortable lies.  The h…

Started by YoGi

2 Mar 9, 2013
Reply by REG,Fn. Howard

SECRET SYMBOLISM AND THE KEYS OF TIME

PRESSURE PRODUCES EXTREME CLARITY   Wholeness and Balance Vibrations to all we are now entering a new phase an thus another Sector of the…

Started by Sevan Bomar

3 Jan 2, 2013
Reply by Erica Lewis

Hollow Earth?

Normally I try not to dwell to much in these kind of story's, but this one looked too interesting not to share. For me these articles did n…

Started by Hidde Hilton

13 Sep 28, 2012
Reply by Karrade

THE REAL MORPHEUS - FLOWERS OF LIFE - THE DODECAHEDRON FIELDS AND LION SERPENTS - RATED ADEPT

COMPLETE FLOWER OF LIFE LATTICE  THE DERMA/DREAM SKIN THAT COVERS THE UNIVERSE AND ALL INHABITANTS  (click to enlarge) Rated Adeptus* I'm…

Started by Sevan Bomar

27 Aug 30, 2012
Reply by Sylvia

Venus Transit From June 8, 2004 - June 6, 2012 (8years)

Who else is feeling the energies around the Venus Transit coming up on June 6th, 2012? Here is an amazing write up by Govinda: Venus p…

Started by whole

16 Jun 6, 2012
Reply by Milikini

THE UNIVERSAL CURRENT SHOW EPISODE 1 - THE SECRETS BEHIND NUMBERS - GUEST WILLEM De SWART SUNDAY OCTOBER 9 11:00 A.M. CST

Alert to all Truth Seekers have you ever wanted to know the underlining Truth to all reality? Do you feel like you are on the cusp of bein…

Started by Sevan Bomar

18 Oct 14, 2011
Reply by Delphine Hill

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service