All Discussions Tagged 'crown' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

THE RESISTANCE - THE UNIVERSAL TREE

Many are now asking what can be truly expected from real enlightenment and activation and how can one reach it, that is the question…

Started by Sevan Bomar

17 Jun 1, 2014
Reply by Thomas Carroll

KATE OF GAIA - CHOICES - AN ODE TO THE INNERVERSAL CAPTAIN

It has always been my greatest intention to bring what is relevant to all of us in a timely synchronistic manner. I can say for all of us i…

Started by Sevan Bomar

6 Sep 19, 2013
Reply by LisaWan

Damaged Crown Chakra, Pineal Gland Chakra, and Throat Chakra... HELP!!!

Greetings and Wholeness resistance posters! I need some insight to a nagging situation I have, and I hope some of my Resistance sisters an…

Started by Ahmad Brown

22 May 3, 2013
Reply by shane

THE 2012 SHOW - PRESEASON - OPENING THE PINEAL GLAND IN 2012 - SUN JAN 22 2012 11:00 AM CST

THE 2012 SHOW - INTERNAL FUEL  We have reached the zenith and it is now time for full disclosure, join us for this preseason episode of T…

Started by Sevan Bomar

2 Jun 24, 2012
Reply by KFive

UNIVERSAL CURRENT SHOW - EPISODE 8 - LEVEL 2 - THE KEYS TO BOTH WORLDS - SUNDAY NOV 27 11:00 A.M. CST

THINKING THROUGH PORTALS   This is an incredible moment for all of us, we have finally reached the completion of Level 1 and we will bring…

Started by Sevan Bomar

10 Feb 23, 2012
Reply by Crystal

THE UNIVERSAL CURRENT - EPISODE 9 - LEVEL 2 - SWADHISTHANA CHAKRA - THE CONQUERORS OF DEATH - SUNDAY DEC 4 11:00 A.M CST

I welcome you to Wholeness, Inner Rhythm, Movement, Balance, Harmony and the victory over seclusion and confusion We are connected in so…

Started by Sevan Bomar

4 Dec 7, 2011
Reply by Crystal

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service