All Discussions Tagged 'audio' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

THE WAY OF THE SHAMAN MICHAEL HARNER - THE NEXT LEVEL - PDF AND AUDIO - MUST READ IMMEDIATELY

Once again I find that our greatest hindrance is ignorance and being saturated with those who refuse to tell or live the Truth. Summon y…

Started by Sevan Bomar

21 Mar 4, 2016
Reply by positiveevitisop

THE SOUND OF THE SUN - HIGH QUALITY

Wholeness and Balance to everyone. The sound of the Sun has various uses ranging from restructuring water to revitalizing the system while…

Started by Sevan Bomar

17 Apr 1, 2015
Reply by David Wilson

PRINTABLE COPY OF THE CODE TO THE MATRIX AND AUDIO VERSION NOW AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD! (UPDATE NEW CLEAR AUDIO)

The wonderful day has finally come. No more reading if you do not want to the Audio version is now here. In addition a "printable" copy o…

Started by Sevan Bomar

29 Feb 19, 2015
Reply by Chelenie Howard

JAMES EVANS BOMAR III - SHORT AUDIO BIOGRAPHY

James Evans Bomar III born on October 22, 1978 in Detroit Michigan is the Author of the Code to the Matrix, Developer of The Planetary…

Started by Sevan Bomar

47 Feb 17, 2015
Reply by Chris

Restructuring your water at no cost

Hello Family. As you may know water holds memory and is very receptive to things like sound as I believe Sevan posted in another discussion…

Started by White Knight

39 Nov 25, 2014
Reply by Randy Crawford

Audio

So, I'm relatively new here and I'd like to start off by saying what I have to offer this wonderful community. And that is ANYTHING related…

Started by Tettrah

5 Nov 5, 2014
Reply by Ahein

Plant Spirit Medicine (audio books)

Plant Spirit Medicine by Eliot Cowan   Dear friends, I was fortunate to spend several months in the jungle of Peru with indigenous shamanic…

Started by james

11 Aug 29, 2013
Reply by cat

ANACALYPSIS - GODFREY HIGGINS PDF - MASTER VOLUME PLUS AUDIO - WOW

BRAHMIN ORIGIN OF CORNUDO MUDRA Finally I have reached another Oasis of treasures after braving the barren dese…

Started by Sevan Bomar

14 Apr 20, 2013
Reply by Kaya Bailey

Coast to Coast Interview with WILLIAM HENRY Audio

INVESTIGATIVE MYTHOLOGIST WILLIAM HENRY DISCUSSES THE CONNECTION BETWEEN THE SERAPHIM AND REPTILIANS, AND THE TRANSITION INTO THE "NEXT H…

Started by whole

5 Dec 17, 2010
Reply by Sevan Bomar

RELEVANT CHRONOLOGICAL TIMELINE - E-BOOK & AUDIO

To master the hypercube, which is like a chess board, you will need a great sense of timing. It is a fact that everyday there are a plethor…

Started by Sevan Bomar

2 Feb 25, 2010
Reply by Sevan Bomar

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service