All Discussions Tagged 'ascension' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

THE RESISTANCE - THE UNIVERSAL TREE

Many are now asking what can be truly expected from real enlightenment and activation and how can one reach it, that is the question…

Started by Sevan Bomar

17 Jun 1, 2014
Reply by Thomas Carroll

True Life

In Full Flight‏ From: 7bomer3@hushmail.com Sent: Mon 8/03/09 10:04 PM To: Savory It is good you made contact, We are here for you. These a…

Started by Savory Hubbard

3 Jul 16, 2012
Reply by Tyrone

Would appreciate anyones input!

Has anyone here ever heard of the Keylontic sciences? I'm just now beginning to look into this and it seems pretty extensive in outformatio…

Started by Nine

42 May 1, 2012
Reply by Jennevieve

THE RESISTANCE SKYPE CHAT - LIFE COACHING - Q & A - GATHERING - EVERY WEDNESDAY 6:00 P.M. CST

We are now rolling out skype chat! We will schedule this time so people can call in and get their direct questions answered, link with…

Started by Sevan Bomar

69 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by anthony littlewood

THE RESISTANCE 2012 MISSION BEGINS

EVERYTHING WE HAVE WE GIVE TO YOU I DON'T WATCH I DO Good day to everyone and congratulations we are now in reachable distance of 201…

Started by Sevan Bomar

9 Dec 26, 2011
Reply by Sevan Bomar

Rastafarian Answers

An intelligent man indeed emails insisting Ras/Ra/Marduk is the way through his emissary Emperor Hallie Salassie, here is our response for…

Started by Sevan Bomar

3 Jun 10, 2010
Reply by T-K

a deeper perspective?

Hey all.  I wonder if we could discuss the nature of our spiritual bondage.  Could this bondage be divinely sanctioned - I mean, could this…

Started by Kyle Michael

7 Feb 5, 2010
Reply by AngelaGay

THE CREAM

We would like to encourage everyone to ask your deepest questions as they can now be answered. Let Us keep in mind it is you that needs to…

Started by Sevan Bomar

5 Jan 13, 2010
Reply by Abhimanyu Sandal

THE MOON BASE

Today there was a strange sound in the Earth, many people came outside very started, it sounded like an Earthquake but there was no shakin…

Started by Sevan Bomar

3 Nov 14, 2009
Reply by AngelaGay

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service