Andrea-Ryan Profaci's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"I'd like to add that it seems my conscious attention to these areas was provoking or…"

Andrea-Ryan Profaci replied Apr 27, 2014 to Rushes of Energy while Attempting to Sleep

7 May 8, 2014
Reply by Ahein

"I feel excited too! I feel like there are great things happening for all of us.I wok…"

Andrea-Ryan Profaci replied Apr 26, 2014 to Feeling Excited!!!

3 May 2, 2014
Reply by Rob Turner

"Jana, you are correct that I was not, for a while, taking the pain medication for th…"

Andrea-Ryan Profaci replied Apr 23, 2014 to How to overcome Addictions (video game, film, food, lifestyle e.t.c) speaking from experience

32 Apr 7, 2015
Reply by terri caskey

"Thanks for the kind words Jana. I guess i never looked at it like so. It was difficu…"

Andrea-Ryan Profaci replied Apr 22, 2014 to How to overcome Addictions (video game, film, food, lifestyle e.t.c) speaking from experience

32 Apr 7, 2015
Reply by terri caskey

"Hey Samuel,I give you my gratitude for your help and I am excited to speak with you.…"

Andrea-Ryan Profaci replied Apr 21, 2014 to How to overcome Addictions (video game, film, food, lifestyle e.t.c) speaking from experience

32 Apr 7, 2015
Reply by terri caskey

"Samuel, sharing doesn't bother me at all, I am grateful for your focus.I am currentl…"

Andrea-Ryan Profaci replied Apr 21, 2014 to How to overcome Addictions (video game, film, food, lifestyle e.t.c) speaking from experience

32 Apr 7, 2015
Reply by terri caskey

"Appreciation and gratitude to Maria, Jana and Samuel for sharing your thoughts.I've…"

Andrea-Ryan Profaci replied Apr 20, 2014 to How to overcome Addictions (video game, film, food, lifestyle e.t.c) speaking from experience

32 Apr 7, 2015
Reply by terri caskey

"Thank you for this, I am always touched in an inspired place when I listen to the be…"

Andrea-Ryan Profaci replied Apr 20, 2014 to THE TIME IS NOW

24 Mar 13, 2015
Reply by REG,Fn. Howard

"I am excited to do the work necessary to bring myself to the point of going to the I…"

Andrea-Ryan Profaci replied Apr 20, 2014 to THE RESISTANCE COMMUNITY AND THE ENLIGHTENMENT ACTIVATION INSTITUTE - COSTA RICA

77 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by michael mcclair

"Incredible all around comments, thank you!I was able to pretty easily discern betwee…"

Andrea-Ryan Profaci replied Apr 19, 2014 to THRIVE... truth or misinformation?

12 Apr 19, 2014
Reply by Andrea-Ryan Profaci

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service