Tyrone's Discussions (80)

Discussions Replied To (74) Replies Latest Activity

"wow, thank you for this good vibration.  yeah, someone else said that fear really is…"

Tyrone replied Aug 18, 2012 to Fear is The Key to Being Free

6 Sep 9, 2012
Reply by Shaman Treez

"this video might help out with that (exercises start at about the 5 min point) "

Tyrone replied Aug 14, 2012 to Which activity, exercise, effects the second chakra directly where you can feel its opposite polarity?

5 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by Tyrone

"Yeah, everyone can be a little bit of a vampire. I'm not sure how it works exactly.…"

Tyrone replied Aug 7, 2012 to Negativity Energy Vampires, Overcoming them on a personal and larger scale.

43 Mar 24, 2014
Reply by Samuel Adam Alder

" 2nd chakra by Anemona Brainwave "

Tyrone replied Aug 4, 2012 to Which activity, exercise, effects the second chakra directly where you can feel its opposite polarity?

5 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by Tyrone

"Thanks Mark for sharing this with us. I remember Sevan mentioning that exercise is l…"

Tyrone replied Aug 4, 2012 to Which activity, exercise, effects the second chakra directly where you can feel its opposite polarity?

5 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by Tyrone

"oh i also forgot to mention that understanding psychology, philosophy and history ar…"

Tyrone replied Aug 3, 2012 to Question - Discomfort

5 Aug 3, 2012
Reply by Karrade

"well i think we just have to build our foundation from the basics. Having a good die…"

Tyrone replied Aug 3, 2012 to Question - Discomfort

5 Aug 3, 2012
Reply by Karrade

"yes, discomfort is something i deal with on a daily basis and try to learn and trans…"

Tyrone replied Jul 31, 2012 to Question - Discomfort

5 Aug 3, 2012
Reply by Karrade

"Hi Crusader, hope you are doing well today. I was wondering if you had some advice f…"

Tyrone replied Jul 28, 2012 to thirst for knowledge

14 Aug 20, 2012
Reply by The Crusader

"Thank you for this. I will definitely have to try it out."

Tyrone replied Jul 20, 2012 to MOST EFFECTIVE ANTI-DEPRESSANT: ELIMINATE THE ROOTS OF DEPRESSION

8 Aug 28, 2012
Reply by Zen Master

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service