Sylvia's Discussions (48)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"I am finding the opening of the heart helps me hear my Divine One inside me. I ask m…"

Sylvia replied Aug 20, 2014 to Transfiguring into a God Being in the Flesh Texts from the Almine´s Ascencion Manual (Text 13, day 20, final text)

5 Aug 21, 2014
Reply by Karrade

"Hi, this is a very good subject. I have been focusing on The Divine Feminine which i…"

Sylvia replied Aug 20, 2014 to The women (WOMBen)

2 Aug 20, 2014
Reply by Sylvia

"Say a person was sick with a parasite... wouldn't the tesla shield just make them he…"

Sylvia replied Aug 20, 2013 to Spiritual Technology

2 Oct 8, 2013
Reply by noitavlas777

"So cool, thanks for putting this in... I had found videos on you tube and forgot abo…"

Sylvia replied Jan 3, 2013 to Orgonite/Orgone Information Centre

7 Jan 5, 2013
Reply by Erica Lewis

"The information is from Andromedan contactee Alex Collier validated by personal read…"

Sylvia replied Sep 21, 2012 to One of our original intents in creating our physical reality is the idea of creating and learning to express ourself using our consciousness

2 Sep 21, 2012
Reply by Sylvia

"You are very welcome. I just did the neo video and it worked great! I'm excited."

Sylvia replied Sep 18, 2012 to Consciousness is the Devise for Everything - Knowing, Seeing, Hearing, Time travel, Experiencing and Creating The Holographic Reality of Life.

3 Sep 18, 2012
Reply by Sylvia

"This explains Arcady Petrov's discoveries. He teaches people how to heal themselves.…"

Sylvia replied Sep 18, 2012 to Consciousness is the Devise for Everything - Knowing, Seeing, Hearing, Time travel, Experiencing and Creating The Holographic Reality of Life.

3 Sep 18, 2012
Reply by Sylvia

"Hey Stephanie, I agree with you too. Our knowing is universal. WBV radiating back to…"

Sylvia replied Sep 18, 2012 to Negativity Energy Vampires, Overcoming them on a personal and larger scale.

43 Mar 24, 2014
Reply by Samuel Adam Alder

"Mark, I felt so much tension with this query and just now the light of it's knowing…"

Sylvia replied Sep 13, 2012 to Negativity Energy Vampires, Overcoming them on a personal and larger scale.

43 Mar 24, 2014

"De-greed LOL wonderful.... Now we are talking... Talk about a negative energy vampir…"

Sylvia replied Sep 13, 2012 to Negativity Energy Vampires, Overcoming them on a personal and larger scale.

43 Mar 24, 2014

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service