Dae'ros Dai'meyez's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"it's not like that! it's just that I LOVE them. you know! I want to protect ...I hav…"

Dae'ros Dai'meyez replied Oct 29, 2012 to We should use the words "The advertising industry" instead of "The illuminati" LEFT BRAINED EVIDENCE AND PROOF OF CONSPIRACY ON PBS

20 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Noel Howard

"anything that does not insist they are absolute equals with no perscribed gender rol…"

Dae'ros Dai'meyez replied Oct 29, 2012 to We should use the words "The advertising industry" instead of "The illuminati" LEFT BRAINED EVIDENCE AND PROOF OF CONSPIRACY ON PBS

20 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Noel Howard

"I regard all "Anti female" theology as FALSE. "

20 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Noel Howard

"also the egyptians had an answer for you http://www.spiritofmaat.com/archive/apr1/an…"

20 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Noel Howard

"oh dear god i'd rather perish and all life end than give up women. I'm tired of the…"

20 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Noel Howard

"hate to burst your bubble but if  this is true i'd rather give up vitla existance na…"

20 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Noel Howard

"I know an armor shattering or "almost" shattering question for the tea partyhow we c…"

Dae'ros Dai'meyez replied Oct 20, 2012 to We should use the words "The advertising industry" instead of "The illuminati" LEFT BRAINED EVIDENCE AND PROOF OF CONSPIRACY ON PBS

20 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Noel Howard

"I'd like to add this post here as an addtion http://www.experienceproject.com/stori…"

Dae'ros Dai'meyez replied Oct 16, 2012 to We should use the words "The advertising industry" instead of "The illuminati" LEFT BRAINED EVIDENCE AND PROOF OF CONSPIRACY ON PBS

20 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Noel Howard

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service