WomanWorkinSpirit's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh and on the Paralysis, I've had that all my life and use to fight from fright. Jus…"

WomanWorkinSpirit replied Apr 1, 2014 to HOW CAN I GAIN CONTROL OVER THAT MOMENT BEFORE AN OBE

6 Apr 21, 2014
Reply by Crawl Born

"What works for me is a few things. 1. Use the adrenaline aka Emotions (which is need…"

WomanWorkinSpirit replied Apr 1, 2014 to HOW CAN I GAIN CONTROL OVER THAT MOMENT BEFORE AN OBE

6 Apr 21, 2014
Reply by Crawl Born

"For me Lucid Dreaming is me projecting my consciousness onto the very Real Astral. I…"

WomanWorkinSpirit replied Mar 19, 2014 to Lucid Dream vs Out of Body Experience

14 Feb 23, 2015
Reply by Megan

"Ultimately you must decide what the symbol represents to you as it is your subconsci…"

WomanWorkinSpirit replied Oct 17, 2013 to Greetings from Puerto Rico... New Comer.... Dream/Nightmare

5 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by Yameliz Rodriguez

"At least you got on the other side. I Can only get so close to the Moon. Hovering or…"

WomanWorkinSpirit replied Nov 8, 2012 to To the moon....

6 Feb 19, 2013
Reply by aurora

"Interesting.  Familiar and similar to some past "Travels" I've had.  I think your re…"

WomanWorkinSpirit replied Sep 6, 2012 to Quite obvious and transparent

17 May 8, 2014
Reply by jana

"Truly only the Dreamer can interpret their on dream. There are common General Dream…"

WomanWorkinSpirit replied Aug 30, 2012 to My Dream

9 Sep 24, 2012
Reply by AUDREY

"Thanks for that explaination... for it may actually explain the pitches and tones he…"

WomanWorkinSpirit replied Aug 12, 2012 to Rainbows and Tornadoes

10 Nov 4, 2013
Reply by NfiniTINAked

"I have had Wind storm dreams (or maybe Astral Travels) Where a very strong cloudy wi…"

WomanWorkinSpirit replied Aug 12, 2012 to Rainbows and Tornadoes

10 Nov 4, 2013
Reply by NfiniTINAked

"I've had this happen in the past when My dream ended up not only becoming Lucid, but…"

WomanWorkinSpirit replied Aug 12, 2012 to Malfunctioning Story, the dream itself was breaking down.

3 Aug 12, 2012
Reply by Karrade

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service