Forum Discussions (1,067)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

GALACTIC SHOWDOWN

Readers of these pages have already encountered the term Kirišti (look it up in the Decoder), which is associated with the concept of Chris…

Started by Sevan Bomar in KNOWLEDGE BASE

0 Aug 31, 2009

ZACHARIA SITCHIN

Some of the work presented in the Library may reference Zacharia Sitchin's work so it is of value to state Our view on Sitchin's work. I a…

Started by Sevan Bomar in QUESTION AND ANSWER

0 Aug 31, 2009

Cassiopaean Experiment - Rated Neophyte

I noticed I hadn't added anything to the library in a moment so without further due "The Cassiopaean Experiment, written by a woman who cle…

Started by Sevan Bomar in LIBRARY

0 Aug 23, 2009

The Real Allies of Humanity

Today is a day like no other, I personally feel like We are actually turning the word around. I would like to welcome Lenon and Ayida Honor…

Started by Sevan Bomar in GENERAL

6 Aug 22, 2009
Reply by Sevan Bomar

Oscar Arias Costa Rican President the First World Official to catch H1N1 Swine Flu

As always I have arrived in the midst of it all. My recent work on H1N1 and not allowing it to be injected into the children has been param…

Started by Sevan Bomar in CURRENT AFFAIRS

1 Aug 22, 2009
Reply by Sevan Bomar

Sevan on ELIXIR Radio Costa Rica

Being able to broadcast to thousands across Costa Rica is truly a thought come true. This I believe will be the Catalyst, bringing forth ot…

Started by Sevan Bomar in THE RESISTANCE AUDIO

0 Aug 15, 2009

Swine Flue - Its not the disease but the vaccine that is dangerous

Below you will find an excerpt on the swine flu. As mentioned in the Code to the Matrix, our free e-book, the dark forces are making a move…

Started by Sevan Bomar in AILMENTS AND CURES

0 Jul 25, 2009

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service