THE RESISTANCE AUDIO (71)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

INTERACTIVE SHOW - CHRISTIANITY DEBUNKED - DEPROGRAMMING DRACONIAN MIND CONTROL PART I

A “WORD” doesn’t become a “WOR(L)D” until you add an EL. 7IN THE BEGINNING THE ELOHIM SAID LET US MAKE MAN. This is the making of an Exter…

Started by Sevan Bomar

1 Apr 13, 2010
Reply by whole

ESOTERIC RADIO LIVE - JUPITERISM - CHRISTIANITY ON TRAIL 4-11-2010 7:00 P.M. CST IN 1HR!

I met the God of this system tune in and hear what was said. We do not jest. Your world is a Worship/Warship. Call in: 1-347-996-5688 …

Started by Sevan Bomar

4 Apr 11, 2010
Reply by Sevan Bomar

THE RESISTANCE - TIME LORDS AND STARGATES - RADIO SHOW 3 /24/2010 9:00 P.M. Central Time

To hold this current information in would be to keep myself in constant danger, it must be released, and will be interactive. http:…

Started by Sevan Bomar

4 Mar 30, 2010
Reply by SLR2

ESOTERIC RADIO LIVE - ESOTERRORIST - HYPERTERRESTRIAL ASSIMILATION Live in approx. 30 minutes!

Host Sevan and Co-Host Son bring you the second installment of the Esoterrorist with a close interactive look at Overterrestrial Technology…

Started by Sevan Bomar

3 Feb 17, 2010
Reply by Sevan Bomar

ESOTERIC RADIO SHOW - EMPIRE OF THE SUN - Recording Available

Host Sevan and Co-Host SON exposing the dark Sun and the deepest levels of how its embedded in society. The Resistance - Keeping the esoter…

Started by Sevan Bomar

2 Feb 10, 2010
Reply by Tumaini

RESISTANCE RADIO LIVE - 1-27-2010

So without further delay We will continue to broadcast the truth to the world. Be sure to join Us at 9:00 p.m. Central time for the show or…

Started by Sevan Bomar

5 Jan 27, 2010
Reply by Sevan Bomar

The Music Industry Exposed with PUBLIC ENEMY Professor Griff - Isis - 7evan

THE DATE 12-22-2009 THE LOCATION Blog Talk Radio Direct Link: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/isiswisdom/2009/12/23/the-music-industry-expo

Started by Sevan Bomar

6 Dec 22, 2009
Reply by Sevan Bomar

WE ARE AT IT AGAIN. ISIS & SEVAN THIS TIME ITS SANDY FROM ZETA TALK - FOOLISHNESS REVEALED

Okay space faring people and inter dimensional and extra dimensional couterparts. We are at it again with Sandy from zetatalk.com. You can…

Started by Sevan Bomar

24 Dec 21, 2009
Reply by Sevan Bomar

Dr. Blair and 7evan in the Esoteric Chest - Soulutions Radio Show

First it was Credo Mutwa and David Icke now its the newest edition - Blair & Sevan Date: Tomorrow December 19, 2009 Time: 8:00 p.m. C…

Started by Sevan Bomar

5 Dec 19, 2009
Reply by scarredsoul

ON THE REAL RADIO TODAY ;-)

I thought that was funny no offense to all of Our blog talk connections and yes We are broadcasting with Beverly D in Detroit for 2 hours…

Started by Sevan Bomar

9 Dec 19, 2009
Reply by Max

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service