THE RESISTANCE AUDIO (71)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Coast to Coast Interview with WILLIAM HENRY Audio

INVESTIGATIVE MYTHOLOGIST WILLIAM HENRY DISCUSSES THE CONNECTION BETWEEN THE SERAPHIM AND REPTILIANS, AND THE TRANSITION INTO THE "NEXT H…

Started by whole

5 Dec 17, 2010
Reply by Sevan Bomar

OUT WITH CONSPIRACY IN WITH ENERGY - RADIO SHOW CLEAR RECORDINGS NOW ATTACHED!

DOWNLOAD CLEAR RECORDING HERE by right clicking and selecting "save target as". http://matrixunderground.com/media/OutwithConspiracyI.mp3

Started by Sevan Bomar

6 Dec 11, 2010
Reply by iNobody

THE ACTIV IN ACTIVATE

ACTIV - The 6th Act VISION - 6th Zion I wanted to take this moment to speak on the current situation in 2010, and since I believe I type…

Started by Sevan Bomar

5 Nov 24, 2010
Reply by Neil Andna

THE RESISTANCE - LIVESTREAM SHOW - SUNDAY NOVEMBER 21 3:00 C.S.T. - THE UNIVERSAL UPDATE IN 1 HOUR

We will get some questions answered, take a brief journey into ancient history, catch a portal to the future and then arrive in the prese…

Started by Sevan Bomar

13 Nov 21, 2010
Reply by Denise La Roche

THE UNIVERSAL LANGUAGE - IN PROGRESS...

So it has began, the Universal Language. To do this We will need the assistance of all Seekers. Our first project is to make a poster of al…

Started by Sevan Bomar

25 Nov 13, 2010
Reply by Sevan Bomar

10/17/2010 LIVESTREAM SESSION SUNDAY 3:00 P.M. C.S.T. AUDIBLE FREQUENCY EXTRAVAGANZA!

innerstanding on livestream.com. Broadcast Live Free Come and join Us on 10/17/10 for a one hour dissertation with frequencies. This…

Started by Sevan Bomar

16 Oct 17, 2010
Reply by Sevan Bomar

Interactive Show - This entire post is live with videos on www.matrixunderground.com

* This entire post is live with videos on www.matrixunderground.com * As time speeds up at a faster pace we now face as a race hyper dimen…

Started by Sevan Bomar

5 Sep 25, 2010
Reply by aura

Dr Delbert Blair and Sevan on the Radio

This is one of the milestones of Our time, not so much as what will be said but what will come after as We will finish the final touches…

Started by Sevan Bomar

8 Sep 12, 2010
Reply by TK Rising

RADIO SHOW TODAY - SUNDAY - ESOTERRORISTS - MOON MATRIX - R COMPLEX - CODE WOMEN OMEN

Sunday August 8, 2010 2:00 P.M. MST 4:00 P.M. EST  In all of this We are continuously chosen to say what others simply will not. I…

Started by Sevan Bomar

2 Aug 8, 2010
Reply by MiztikMan

ESOTERIC RADIO - REAL MASONRY - THE PARALLEL WORLD AND JEHOVAH JABULON Today at 7P.M. CST!

It's utterly amazing, true knowledge once received begins to double, triple, quadruple, and then go Quantum. I know twice as much now th…

Started by Sevan Bomar

17 May 6, 2010
Reply by merry weathers

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service