QUESTION AND ANSWER (258)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Herbs & Food: Cleansing & Energy

Dear family, I just started my diet and I would like to get my head around internal cleansing, food, herbs. I could not find much here exce…

Started by Sucram

3 Jan 20, 2013
Reply by Tanycha

Medical and health symbol or something else? (What do you see?)

I'm sure many of you have seen this symbol. You can find this in every medical institution.  It's such a loud symbol waiting to be decipher…

Started by eight

16 Jan 17, 2013
Reply by Neil Andna

Energy Portals and Our Chakra Centers

Wholeness & positive vibrations to all. This is my first post since I joined this beautiful teaching site and I'm delighted to read all…

Started by DJ

4 Jan 12, 2013
Reply by Karrade

One day?

Ok so I can't stop thinking about that movie Groundhog day, the one where he keeps repeating the same day over and over again. What if life…

Started by 2wice ONEley

10 Jan 5, 2013
Reply by Karrade

Success at opening the throat chakra! What's going on here?

I experienced a spontaneous opening of the heart chakra as I was reading the Code to the Matrix. I'm not sure how or why this happened…

Started by Dragonborn

5 Jan 4, 2013
Reply by Dragonborn

Question about the blood haplogroup R1A1

How did you find out this was the elite bloodline? It just happens to be mine and it kinda frightens me a bit if it is the elite line. Is t…

Started by Kelly Sherri Lee Ann

1 Jan 4, 2013
Reply by Kelly Sherri Lee Ann

Question about using my new mms

-Should MMS be normal drinking water, to be drunk every single day? -5-8 drops per gallon and let sit for 24 hrs. I think I have this righ…

Started by Peter Krumb

3 Jan 2, 2013
Reply by jana

Plaguing questions about the influence of the Fallen Angels and Human activation

From: Tanycha Wholeness,  Sevan. I try to refrain from asking questions because it’s not my intention to come across as an antagonist in…

Started by Tanycha

0 Dec 28, 2012

5th Dimensional Human Teleporting Caught on CCTV in china has any one else actually done this Yet?

Wholeness and Balance one and all,   Well i was looking at Dr Delbert Blairs website this morning and i saw this video done this year befor…

Started by Techy dread

4 Dec 27, 2012
Reply by Samuel Adam Alder

Ways to manifest people?

Hello resistance family. I have recently been searching for someone but so far there have been no results. I was wondering if there was any…

Started by Agito

5 Dec 26, 2012
Reply by Agito

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service