QUESTION AND ANSWER (258)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

THRIVE... truth or misinformation?

I really wish to know what the Resistance community think about this movie. Being a film with a very good budget ... I was wondering: The s…

Started by Lore

12 Apr 19, 2014
Reply by Andrea-Ryan Profaci

How to Control Unwanted Manifestations?

I thought there might be a better place to sort personal problems as the forum seems to be better suited for topical subjects, but I believ…

Started by Kyle Jodoin

4 Apr 19, 2014
Reply by Kay

Quality Drinking Water

Hi, I'm new to the resistance and I greatly respect and thank those who contribute to the spreading of right knowledge. I've only recently…

Started by 13Queen

1 Apr 17, 2014
Reply by EnochPompeii

christianity egiptian

Guys I show to one of my christian friend that comparison from resistance library about "Christianity Egyptian" and he got a lot of questio…

Started by mr.maxego

3 Apr 17, 2014
Reply by EnochPompeii

About Contacting my Higher Self

Hello Resistance Members I am new here. I am fully aware that we have to attune ourselves to our higher self and the many deprograms we ha…

Started by Anthony

1 Apr 9, 2014
Reply by fredrick hill jr

Question About Yoga

Hello My first time posting but I have been looking in from the outside for a few years. My question pertains to WW1 and a visit by Yoganad…

Started by Michael

3 Apr 7, 2014
Reply by Michael

Weight Training/Fitness

Wholeness, I have a few questions to ask those of you who work out/in. Weight Training in particular.  As one who takes pride in my physic…

Started by KFive

4 Apr 1, 2014
Reply by EnochPompeii

caffeine good or bad for pineal gland?

Wholeness!! I just wanted some opinions on caffeine and the effects it has on calcifying the pineal gland.  I've read that the major toxin…

Started by Sean Lopez

4 Apr 1, 2014
Reply by EnochPompeii

How to overcome apprehension of astral projecting?

O.k. here it goes.....I've only astral projected once that I can remember back in July of this year. I was off from work due to a car accid…

Started by Dee Pittman

17 Mar 18, 2014
Reply by Nineteen

Loss of an Organ

I understand that detox and cleansing of the body and organs is critical part of this whole process, but what about those organs we have lo…

Started by Amy

1 Feb 2, 2014
Reply by Zen Alchemist

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service