QUESTION AND ANSWER (258)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Excerpt Query from "The Code to the Matrix"

Wholeness to all! It is after watching "The Code to the Matrix" on youutbe; which comprises of 49 videos; that led me to become a member of…

Started by Maria Martin

4 Aug 18, 2013
Reply by Maria Martin

Question about Code to the Matrix & Reptilians

About the book The Code to the Matrix..regarding reptilian/serpent influence...it discusses all references to serpent related symbolism in…

Started by Megan

23 Aug 8, 2013
Reply by Neil Andna

Developing your aura through meditation

I haven't been able to open all chakras simultaneously yet. I suppose I have blockages in the lower ones. However, having been able to acti…

Started by Dragonborn

0 Aug 5, 2013

Clarification about water?

Wholeness to all! I've searched over and over, all over the internet and on this site, but it seems the topics gets way too advanced or jus…

Started by J.R. Alexander

25 Jul 27, 2013
Reply by Michael P Carroll

RESISTANCE 2010 MOVIE - SYNCROMYSTIC ALERT - REALITY VS ACTUALITY

RESISTANCE I 2010 SERIES TRAILER HD from Sevan on Vimeo. This first began with this post when a member asked a question about whether or…

Started by Sevan Bomar

10 Jul 23, 2013
Reply by REG,Fn. Howard

Cultivating Deep Energy w/ Chulen

Wholeness Resistance, I'm currently utilizing Chulen and wondering if any particular meditive/etc practices could be done in conjunction w…

Started by Kyle Jodoin

6 Jul 12, 2013
Reply by Russell Lukenbill

SPIRITUAL BOOKS FOR CHILDREN

Hello I have two young children and as they grow I would rather them not immerse their minds in what gets punted out to western children, i…

Started by Sonya

7 May 29, 2013
Reply by REG,Fn. Howard

Vegan Diet: Protein Need, Protein/Calcium relation & Needs when working out

I changed my diet to vegan and have been reading through a lot of sources on the Internet and there are various recommendations on how muc…

Started by Sucram

17 May 13, 2013
Reply by Karrade

Red Gridlines

Hi all,  A few nights ago I woke up as usual, the only difference being I saw red grid lines on my ceiling, I have never experienced this b…

Started by Tyron Sheppard

14 May 1, 2013
Reply by Tyron Sheppard

What does 70KHz frequency do for the body?

Hi, I am studying about 70KHz and was wondering if anyone knows what it does for the cells. I have researched on the web and keep finding p…

Started by Nirvana Silly

0 May 1, 2013

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service