KNOWLEDGE BASE (148)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A MEETING WITH MR. BLONDE - FIFTH COLUMN

It is of great value to strengthen the ranks of the Resistance, Melanin Dominant, Melanin Recessive, Hybrids, and from what I've seen late…

Started by Sevan Bomar

10 Mar 8, 2012
Reply by VCAT

AN OTHERWISE BORING WORLD

Many in the heavy pursuit of fame and fortune have now received what they have destroyed so many things to get at only to find it was a was…

Started by Sevan Bomar

7 Mar 5, 2012
Reply by Lakia Parker

CONTACTING CRYSTALS THROUGH ONE'S OWN PSYCHE!

I woke up around 5:20 AM this morning and I was still on the borderline sleep state. I got into a position where I can hold my Amethyst cry…

Started by Margens

29 Feb 24, 2012
Reply by White Knight

THINKING THROUGH PORTALS - FRINGE

Magnetic energy is one of the most important keys to accelerated activation. This is also why Dr. Blair often spoke of the 5000 gauss magne…

Started by Sevan Bomar

1 Feb 13, 2012
Reply by Poeticneedlez

WHAT TO DO WITH SLEEPER FRIENDS

Let it be clear there are 3 stages. Sleep, Sleep Walking, and Awake. This Post is about what to do with Sleepers and the ultimate reality…

Started by Sevan Bomar

25 Feb 12, 2012
Reply by Karrade

OCCULT SYMBOLISM INCORPORATED - PDF

VISICA - HEART - APPLE - VENUS IN THE KNOW?   A very useful resource for identifying occult symbolism in the worlds business sector amon…

Started by Sevan Bomar

4 Feb 10, 2012
Reply by Cee

Just Breathe

"Our existence demands that we take another breathe until the body expires, in this we have discovered that our basic job with the Univ…

Started by Venus_7

1 Jan 25, 2012
Reply by Serin Dipity

The Path of The One, The Six Neo's, and YOU ARE THE SEVENTH!!!

The One has never known measure and stands outside of number, and so is under no limit either in regard to anything external or internal;…

Started by Earnest james coutu

5 Jan 16, 2012
Reply by James Lyon

Music, Control & if it has had a detrimental effect on us or not.

Great question on music NfiniTINAked.   This is why I've been called to join the resistance right here. So here's my love.   Basically, yes…

Started by Zeropointlight

6 Jan 6, 2012
Reply by Camille

GREETING NEW ALLIES

For those that frequent the site daily I would like to personally ask you to start greeting the people who have just joined the site, yo…

Started by Sevan Bomar

28 Dec 31, 2011
Reply by Kimberly H

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service