KNOWLEDGE BASE (148)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Massive 'ocean' discovered towards Earth's core

I came across this article that grabbed my attention immediately. It might help to better innerstand what Sevan had talked about on astral…

Started by Tettrah

2 Jun 23, 2014
Reply by Ahein

Inside Insides, MRI scans of produce

Found an article today about a guy's blog who makes animations of MRI scans he has done. Might be some useful information to be gained with…

Started by Tettrah

1 Apr 27, 2014
Reply by EnochPompeii

Wich knowledge is wordy saving for future generations....?

I have one interresting question about knowledge for you guys.  In case of an mega disaster and possible bottleneck event. Wich knowledge i…

Started by Kairos513

0 Apr 14, 2014

You are what you eat?

You are what you eat. Better put, you are what you digest. Check out the attachment below and while you're at it, search engine "Trophology"

Started by dexter

9 Apr 2, 2014
Reply by Kellyn Jeanne

Overcoming Past emotional Traumas

Emotional traumas are stored in our energy body, these can be both blockages and tearing in the eletro magnetic field of a body. This can…

Started by tomtom biggles

1 Feb 4, 2014
Reply by daniel sunn

2014 Moon Coordinance(subtract 1 hour for PST, add 2hours for EST)

Moon phase Date Time New moon January 1, 2014 04:15:02 AM First quarter January 7, 2014 08:40:20 PM Full moon January 15, 2014 09:53:35…

Started by daniel sunn

0 Feb 2, 2014

GRADES AND DEGREES?

i see people here with different grades for my lack of understanding,,neophyte ,initiate,adept ,magus,,,,ok what is a initiate or adept me…

Started by william holmes

8 Jan 27, 2014
Reply by FaunusFirefly

ASTRAL ABC'S

Sevan, has been revealing some super high quality information on his latest broadcasts that deal with some of the most important aspects…

Started by Dusty Tru

0 Jan 26, 2014

COUNTERACT H1N1 VACCINE

An ally reported this morning that right now in some parts of Florida they are fining people $3000 if they have not taken the H1N1 vaccine.…

Started by Sevan Bomar

6 Jan 21, 2014
Reply by John Ason

Merovingian - Rated Adept

Anu’s father was Asher, Marduk was called Asar or Ra, the grandfather of Osiris who himself was also called Ashur or Asar ( As - Ar: ’See…

Started by Sevan Bomar

10 Dec 31, 2013
Reply by Bruxby

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service