KNOWLEDGE BASE (148)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

HIDDEN ACTS

We will now begin guided tours down the rabbit hole. Please keep hands and minds inside of the light vehicle. As things speed up I see no…

Started by Sevan Bomar

1 Jan 5, 2010
Reply by Nekaybaaw

THE RESISTANCE IS BEING CALLED UPON

As I'm always the bearer of enlightening news this should not be looked at any different, however, it will require that some react. I will…

Started by Sevan Bomar

1 Jan 4, 2010
Reply by Sevan Bomar

360 degrees in a circle, 365 days in the grecco roman calendar.

Doesn't the new year truly begin in march? Why are there 365 days in a year?

Started by Sutekh

6 Jan 3, 2010
Reply by Max

Questions about Appendix B

It has come to my attention that Appendix B of the Code of the Matrix is being examined. Appendix B is a supplement of the work Blue Blood…

Started by Sevan Bomar

1 Dec 21, 2009
Reply by Kyle Michael

How to Read Faster and Recall More!

Don't think this needs much of explanation. Personally this wasn't for me but its helped out my friends and family greatly.

Started by Sahasrara

1 Dec 21, 2009
Reply by Roberto

WE BLEW PAST 700

That snowball effect is about to be inevitable. It is of value that the quality of what We do here remains in tact no matter how many peop…

Started by Sevan Bomar

7 Dec 17, 2009
Reply by Sevan Bomar

Shields Up

The Elder Gods (Mars) are ready to do battle with the Great Old Ones from Venus as being the arch enemies of mankind. From Agharta to the R…

Started by Sevan Bomar

0 Dec 14, 2009

URGENT INFORMATION FROM SEVAN

I send this out as an urgent transmission to those in the Resistance to not go and see the movie The Fourth Kind. If you know anyone who wa…

Started by Sevan Bomar

10 Dec 13, 2009
Reply by Sevan Bomar

In addition We reached 600 members today and the energy and activity on the site is higher than ever with a nice unique blend of people fr…

Started by Sevan Bomar

3 Dec 11, 2009
Reply by Dimetrus

THE PERSON OF THE MOMENT - Rated Adept

Knowledge and data is endless and it is the the accelerated use of thought that allows one to span out into everything. The human body act…

Started by Sevan Bomar

3 Dec 8, 2009
Reply by Tina Springer

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service