KNOWLEDGE BASE (148)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

TWO MEMBERS HAVE BEEN SUSPENDED

Just so it is clear We have provided this site to assist all those who wish to ascend. Those who wish to combat, join teams, and tear down…

Started by Sevan Bomar

13 Mar 14, 2010
Reply by GalacticWacko

The Abundance Recipe

One should know that talking about money gets little if any air time with me, however I'm most aware of the need for abundance in the Seeke…

Started by Sevan Bomar

6 Mar 7, 2010
Reply by AngelaGay

RESISTANCE 2010 OFFICIAL HAITI REPORT - STOP HATING

It is a most troubled era when citizens of a world look first to their governments when a catastrophe happens. One should sit for a moment…

Started by Sevan Bomar

8 Feb 26, 2010
Reply by Sevan Bomar

Our Ultimate Reality by Adrian Cooper ebook

Started by ZERO

0 Feb 26, 2010

THE CONVERSION - ARE THEY HUMAN ANYMORE

One of the projects on the drawing board is to show without doubt that a person can be turned into a machine, reptile, or anything else fo…

Started by Sevan Bomar

2 Feb 14, 2010
Reply by Ayzik

GOOGLE'S CODE

Its official logging in Google on October 6 gets you this Code, the old Mark, as things speed up I have been forced to work on another e…

Started by Sevan Bomar

8 Feb 7, 2010
Reply by Sevan Bomar

SATURNS HEXAGON

Just so it is logged, Saturn's Hexagon has a new photo. Saturn is El and those Ang"els" are evoked from the Sphere of Saturn using the He…

Started by Sevan Bomar

1 Feb 6, 2010
Reply by Tumaini

Not Your Father/Grandfathers Army.

I just came across this article and found it quite telling in fact, especially with regards to the direction the army is heading - more tow…

Started by Kinesis Control

2 Feb 6, 2010
Reply by Tumaini

WHAT DOES MY NAME MEAN?

I have noticed a new trend which is the lashing out at the meaning behind certain words revealed in the Code to the Matrix. Many are wonde…

Started by Sevan Bomar

1 Feb 4, 2010
Reply by Sevan Bomar

This Common Food Ingredient Messes Up Your Metabolism

... Not because it pertains to ascenscion, but health and a higher density body will probably hinder the process anyhow. Strange when you w…

Started by Kinesis Control

4 Feb 3, 2010
Reply by jannik kristnensen

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service