KNOWLEDGE BASE (148)

Featured Discussions

LANGUAGES AS SYMBOLS - THE CREATION OF THE MENTAL PROGRAM

HARMONOGRAPH One of the greatest pieces of information that we have learned about language is that when you actually drop an entire langua…

Started by Sevan BomarLatest Reply

THE RESISTANCE - THE INCORRUPTIBLE STONE

"From the Space Dust you came and to the Space Dust you shall return". 7It should now be with no confusion for the Seeker that the composit…

THE SPHERE - HOW FEAR CAME INTO EXISTANCE AND HOW TO REMOVE IT

A WORLD IN A BUBBLE We have had an overwhelming mixed response to the latest post "How to overcome Aliens and the Physical Prison", which i…

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

'AHA' Moment feedback

Wholeness and vibrations to all. Thank you for finally granting my membership, the day I received an email regarding my acceptance I logged…

Started by Sonia Ighalo

0 Apr 17, 2018

Quick History Lesson with Sevan

Good Day, my name is Sevan I'm your substitute teacher. Here is your lesson for today, read it, and when you are done you may go to recess…

Started by Sevan Bomar

32 May 21, 2017
Reply by Sheriff Yelipie

THE VISION - THIRD EYE INVESTIGATION BEGINS

Whether We had it before or We are yet to gain it does not matter, where is it now? We are positively able to confirm that all humans have…

Started by Sevan Bomar

17 Sep 30, 2016
Reply by Liam Herdman

Barrier Work Basics -- Energy Field Awareness Meditaion

Hello everybody!      The purpose of this thread is to go through a general visualization meditation that will help certain people to star…

Started by positiveevitisop

2 Jun 8, 2016
Reply by positiveevitisop

making colloidal silver

Hello, just looking for some details in making colloidal silver? if anyone has done it, please respond? I have read that if it is done usin…

Started by Julie

5 Apr 26, 2015
Reply by Nehemiah

THE 12 SYNERGY CRYSTALS

It is my pleasure to announce that we will now be carrying the 12 synergy crystal sets in The Wholeness Store. For those who are not aware…

Started by Sevan Bomar

10 Apr 7, 2015
Reply by Roy Van Louw

MOON FOOD - THATS TODAY

I would like everyone to keep in mind the strength of these full moons and how energy should be channeled on these days. You have th…

Started by Sevan Bomar

18 Jan 15, 2015
Reply by Lisa

Very Interesting Book That I have Found

I have come across a very interesting and insightful book indeed. The name of which is called The Most Important Knowledge You Would Ever R…

Started by Gary L R II

11 Nov 25, 2014
Reply by Dylan Mills

ANARCHO - VEGAN - CAPITALISM

So it's taken a few months to fully manifest, but now I am glad to be sitting in the UPLOAD stream rather than just the DOWNLOAD stream her…

Started by Kevin W. McCarty

5 Aug 8, 2014
Reply by Kevin W. McCarty

Blood Types

Something i found that was not even considered in psychology or something you never hear people talk about , is how different   supplem…

Started by noitavlas777

1 Jul 28, 2014
Reply by noitavlas777

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service