KNOWLEDGE BASE (148)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Initiation into Hermetics- Mental training, Understanding and Using Magic

This book will start you on the path to truly understanding that magic, really isn't magic at all. I recommend this only to people who have…

Started by Sahasrara

0 Dec 4, 2009

"contact has begun"

It's a video done by James Gilliland. Anyone heard of him? It's a great documentary. You can google "contact has begun" and watch the 1 1/2…

Started by Amilcar

5 Nov 25, 2009
Reply by Solomon

THE MOON BASE

Today there was a strange sound in the Earth, many people came outside very started, it sounded like an Earthquake but there was no shakin…

Started by Sevan Bomar

3 Nov 14, 2009
Reply by AngelaGay

WE ARE MOVING

Greetings to all from all Races, Creeds, Federations, Empires, Kingdoms, Hives, and Innerspace. We will be moving the site to a new locati…

Started by Sevan Bomar

14 Nov 6, 2009
Reply by Sevan Bomar

any pure traditions?

To what degree have our ancient teachings been infiltrated? Can we trust the kriyas and pranayam, or are we channeling our essence into som…

Started by Kyle Michael

4 Nov 4, 2009
Reply by Kyle Michael

My Latest Transmission - The Droids

The other day I was watching the Animatrix with an Ally who had not yet seen it. Taking the time to re-analyze the movie for the 3rd time I…

Started by Sevan Bomar

1 Sep 30, 2009
Reply by Sevan Bomar

THE DREAM RECORDINGS

Only through diligence and determination can We pierce the veil. Only through compassion can We obtain the fuel to do so. Forgetfullness is…

Started by Sevan Bomar

5 Sep 29, 2009
Reply by Sevan Bomar

GALACTIC SHOWDOWN

Readers of these pages have already encountered the term Kirišti (look it up in the Decoder), which is associated with the concept of Chris…

Started by Sevan Bomar

0 Aug 31, 2009

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service