IN THE KNOW (72)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ESOTERRORISTS - BALANCE - EVA AND OD - THE UNIVERSAL LANGUAGE - RADIO SHOW SUNDAY

We have discovered the balance. Evil has remained Veiled leaving many with only one half of the story. Did I mention the 3rd? We wil…

Started by Sevan Bomar

1 Jul 10, 2010
Reply by MiztikMan

"THE STRATEGY"

-THE RESISTANCE WITHIN MY BEIGN-   I cant continue life as i once lived it, so i took it upon myself that as long as i am in this vesel i w…

Started by whole

7 Jul 2, 2010
Reply by whole

FUTURE PREDICTIONS

I'm sure some will open this post looking for some type of prediction about the future and what is going to happen in the World/Galaxy. How…

Started by Sevan Bomar

11 Jun 30, 2010
Reply by aura

RED ALERT - FOUND THE RED QUEEN

Within the past week We have done so much research for the book many things have been uncovered. I wanted to dedicate a good part of this d…

Started by Sevan Bomar

22 May 11, 2010
Reply by Benjamin Carr

DOPPLEGANGER ALERT II - THE FOX AND THE WOLF - SOMETIMES THEY COME BACK

Well for those of Us in the Know about the "merging" effect and the reality of the Doppleganger portal, here is my latest sync. For th…

Started by Sevan Bomar

4 May 8, 2010
Reply by Priscilla Blackshear

ESOTERIC RADIO LIVE - DEPROGRAMMING MIND CONTROL IN 20 MIN! @ 7:00 P.M. CST W/ SEVAN & SONN

The full structure of the interactive show is now finished. We invite everyone to tune in or call in to get answers to their deepest questi…

Started by Sevan Bomar

5 Apr 23, 2010
Reply by whole

WHAT IS H*** LUMINOUS

This was a request for information that came from an organization in Australia to Us. As one should always have a goal and a firm Innerstan…

Started by Sevan Bomar

8 Apr 1, 2010
Reply by whole

SCALAR ROOM AND DODECAHEDRON COMMUNICATION DEVICE - TEST I

While experimenting with the Dodecahedron communication device in the Scalar room there was a great success. As the geometric pattern is 6…

Started by Sevan Bomar

13 Mar 28, 2010
Reply by Robert Groom

TIME LORDS AND STARGATES - INTERACTIVE SHOW

THIS INTERACTIVE SHOW CAN BE VIEWED IN ITS TOTALITY WITH VIDEOS AND SHOW RECORDING AT WWW.MATRIXUNDERGROUND.COM They may be able to slow U…

Started by Sevan Bomar

2 Mar 25, 2010
Reply by Ayzik

VENUSIAN WORSHIP IN CHINA

This is just an overview of the Venus affiliation in China and how this is all coming to a head. I will state again that the Chinese as…

Started by Sevan Bomar

2 Mar 22, 2010
Reply by Riccashae

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service