IN THE KNOW (72)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

KIM JONG IL - THE DEATH OF A DEMI GOD - A LOOK INSIDE NORTH KOREA

ITS ALL IN THE EYES Just a quick sync to report I was recently studying Korea about a month ago long before the death of its leader Kim J…

Started by Sevan Bomar

9 Dec 21, 2011
Reply by Mike Quinn

THE NUMBER THIRTEEN MEANS HIDDEN IN GLYPHS

(Click to Enlarge)   Thirteen also has a lot to do with the discovery of immortality from several stances. The most advanced numerologist…

Started by Sevan Bomar

7 Dec 2, 2011
Reply by James Lyon

WANT SOMETHING REAL?

In order to not completely be held down to what you are currently experiencing in life there has been several "fail safe's" installed.…

Started by Sevan Bomar

18 Oct 1, 2011
Reply by Bert Ward

ANOTHER FORM OF CURRENCY NOW IN USE

WHEN THEY FALL THERE IS ONLY ONE TO CALL     The confusion with the Gods and G…

Started by Sevan Bomar

5 Sep 26, 2011

WHY SHOULD I NOW SUPPORT THE RESISTANCE?

ITS NOW THAT TIME AGAIN The direct answer to that question is we must make our move now as it is prime time as the cycles are complete and…

Started by Sevan Bomar

13 May 24, 2011
Reply by Darren

KNOW MORE SECRETS - THEY CAME FROM THE SEA - SEGMENT ONE

SEVEN SISTERS/WOMBS OF THE PLEIADES   "When looking into a womb expect to see darkness."7   It should be clear that in ancient times the te…

Started by Sevan Bomar

18 May 21, 2011
Reply by Sevan Bomar

DREAMTIME - THE OCCULTATION AND CARTUNE ULTRA MIND CONTROL

There has been major progress on mapping out the hyper existance of Our species. Lately I have been thrusted into another world that com…

Started by Sevan Bomar

17 Mar 2, 2011
Reply by Interbeauty

IDEAS OF THE H*** LUMINOUS

So you are aware many have become deluded within their own intelligence. I bring to you the creme of their ideas. Copied and pasted directl…

Started by Sevan Bomar

10 Mar 2, 2011
Reply by Raymond Gene Key

WHY WE WILL CONTINUE

THIS JUST IN.   BY: Mr. Spirit Matter IF WE ARE TO CONTINUE WE MUST FLUSH OUT THE MOLES. THIS IS THE ONLY WAY WE CAN REMAIN A TIGHT EFFEC…

Started by Sevan Bomar

26 Feb 4, 2011
Reply by Osric

THE V - VISITORS

Units of Nations V Symbol The Shams It appears the Visitors are more fascinated at this point in letting everyone know they are here rat…

Started by Sevan Bomar

7 Jan 21, 2011
Reply by Freeman8

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service