GENERAL (237)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Smithsonian Galleries Launch First Complete Digitized Collection for Public View

Digital images of 40,000 objects, including ancient artifacts, made available to the public for noncommercial use. Effective January 1, 20…

Started by Morad

2 Feb 19, 2015
Reply by Crystal

How to Master Higher Self Meditation Part 1

The mastery of higher self-meditation can be achieved by any you through accurate understanding and correct practice. The foundation of med…

Started by White Knight

7 Feb 7, 2015
Reply by Sascha

Who am I??

We forgot who we were, thinking we were the creation of  all the decisions we made in early childhood  we became the creation , oops! we AR…

Started by Terry Dika

5 Feb 6, 2015
Reply by Terry Dika

Intellectual activation

Hi, everybody, I wanted to ask anyone if they've experienced the phenomenon of delving into spiritual knowledge and totally experiencing se…

Started by Lauren Russell

8 Feb 3, 2015
Reply by Lauren Russell

THE RESISTANCE COMMUNITY AND THE ENLIGHTENMENT ACTIVATION INSTITUTE - COSTA RICA

It is my pleasure to announce this benchmark in our total Movement as we intend to continuously make progress in our field. The complete id…

Started by Sevan Bomar

77 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by michael mcclair

Rewinding time Inertia activating kundalini

Sevan mentioned that our experiences can be gauged by how fast time seems to be and how to know if there is a loop in tv system in other wo…

Started by Tenzin Phuntsok

0 Jan 30, 2015

Off Grid Living & Becoming Self Sufficient

Greetings, wholeness and balance fellow resistance members. I have been thinking a lot recently about the emerging global situation regardi…

Started by Leon Clarke

61 Jan 28, 2015
Reply by Wind Omaha

Taking advantage of existing technologies not living up to their potentials

One thing I have been amazed with is the Tibetan Culture. Although what most people know about Tibetan people is not the heart of what they…

Started by Tenzin Phuntsok

1 Jan 28, 2015
Reply by janet myers

Higher self

How do I picture my higher self so that I can connect with my higher self better.How can I make a connection to where my higher self and I…

Started by Lorenzo Mervin

3 Jan 22, 2015
Reply by Peter Krumb

A thought.

Similes, allegories, parables and analogies all mean the same thing and they have a common sound. "Uh" Like someone's stuttering, trying to…

Started by Trancendant

0 Jan 20, 2015

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service