GENERAL (237)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Open Communication

*When one lives a life that is honest, respectable and honorable ---> there is nothing to fear and there is nothing hide. *Shout out t…

Started by Jon Vincent

4 Apr 9, 2015
Reply by Israel Higgins

biosyntonist

Does anyone know anything about biosyntonists?

Started by Rose Chaparro

0 Mar 30, 2015

i want to know if anyone knows anything about dreams.

So I've been having the same dreams over and over all my life but when I became 20 they actually started coming true. And I I've only been…

Started by kelvin

20 Mar 22, 2015
Reply by The Crusader

discernment

After I have fully awoken & seen the true matrix after my anger,I was drawn to seek more truth.a rebel my whole life,not falling for th…

Started by robert czajkowski jr

4 Mar 22, 2015
Reply by The Crusader

Dreams/Astral travel

I was wondering if anyone has had similar experiences as myself in regards to astral travel while your body is at rest or what most would c…

Started by Chi

3 Mar 22, 2015
Reply by The Crusader

Pine Pollen! Helps Stimulate Pineal Gland! Read this!

Hey everyone, I wanted to share something very great I have recently learned. The pine tree has been reveled by many ancient cultures for m…

Started by Jewel Free

9 Mar 21, 2015
Reply by jeronimo

Let's contribute

http://spiritek.com/secret-energy-contribution/ Wholeness! I send this message with pure intent and integrity and call upon the brothers a…

Started by Jackie

1 Mar 20, 2015
Reply by Jennevieve

THE TIME IS NOW

No one here will tell you what to believe, think, or feel, but we do give choices and present opportunity. The time is now to be aware of…

Started by REG,Fn. Howard

24 Mar 13, 2015
Reply by REG,Fn. Howard

Sprouts

Greetings, family. I've been looking for additional information on the finding, cultivation, and maintenance of sprouts in the diet. I know…

Started by Derrick Brent II

7 Mar 11, 2015
Reply by Terra Preta

afterbody playbook - light evasion

The topic of going to the light at death has intrigued me ever since I heard the term. Years later I discovered that on the other side of t…

Started by Michael Adcock

6 Feb 26, 2015
Reply by G33

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service