CURRENT AFFAIRS (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Would any members out there help me flood StumbleUpon with 7's posts?

Good day to all, Today i am concentrating on using StumbleUpon as a current for us to get The Resistance well noticed. I am finding this to…

Started by Whole Transformation

9 Dec 16, 2012
Reply by Michelle Gaza

New Seed of Life Vesica Piscis Crop circle

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/inter2012/australia/Boorowa2012a.html Boorowa, Lachlan Valley, Nr Yass, New South Wales. Reported 23rd…

Started by FlutterbyFringe

2 Nov 27, 2012
Reply by FlutterbyFringe

NEW POIRINO CROP CIRCLE ELVEN STAR SATURNALIAN VORTEX IMPRINTING

Since we already uncovered that crop circles are vortex imprinting done by the controllers over special energy points located on Earth what…

Started by Sevan Bomar

18 Nov 22, 2012
Reply by Neil Andna

REST IN WHOLENESS JACK CROMPTON FROM THE RESISTANCE FAMILY

It has come to my attention from friends that Elder Resistance Member Jack Crompton just recently passed away in to a greater plane while d…

Started by Sevan Bomar

11 Aug 30, 2012
Reply by Cee

Lewis Black's 'In God We Rust' Special

This seems kinda mundane and possibly even meaningly, but this special of Lewis Black's was recently released to netflix where I caught it,…

Started by Kyle Jodoin

1 Aug 29, 2012
Reply by Tyrone

Music Industry Mind Control

I found an interesting article that possibly confirm mind control in the music industry as mentioned in numerous videos as Lady Gage Marry…

Started by Matrix

0 Aug 23, 2012

Presidential Medal of Freedom

Wholeness and Balanced Vibrations to all. I came across this today. Firstly, what are your thoughts on this and also are there any deeper…

Started by KFive

0 Jul 24, 2012

2012 positions and missions update

Just a quick message to all family members, The importance of going viral- I would ask that if after you have read a post, or written one e…

Started by Whole Transformation

8 Feb 21, 2012
Reply by Karrade

ZERO POINT AND SCHUMANN RESONANCE

I thought this was rather interesting as I, for some time now have felt that Time has sped up, or slowed down. However you want to look a…

Started by Custom X

0 Jul 22, 2011

US FINALLY KILLS OSAMA BIN LADEN - ANOTHER BLACK BAG JOB COMPLETE - HOAX

AMERICANS SO EASY TO FOOL BY THE GOVERNMENT WASHINGTON – Osama bin Laden, the face of global terrorism and architect of the Sept. 11, 20…

Started by Sevan Bomar

26 May 10, 2011
Reply by Darren

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service