BODY ACTIVATION (42)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Frequency Enhanced Water (Raise your Vibe!!!)

Hello resistance. Wholeness, Love and Joy to you all. I'm Zeropointlight I'll be giving you some tips on how to enhance your water and vibe…

Started by Zeropointlight

8 Oct 12, 2012
Reply by Amos

The power of Qigong

I have recently been putting my attention into a Qigong class. For those of you who don't know what this is, it is a beautiful energy pract…

Started by Amanda Jean

2 Sep 24, 2012
Reply by Helios33

Energetic heart pdf

This information to my innerstanding will be very helpfull in activating the heart chakra.Theres some mind opening information in there .Wh…

Started by Raymond Gene Key

8 Sep 4, 2012
Reply by JQuest

THE INNER ALCHEMY SEXUAL PRACTICE - PURE ENERGY

THEORY   We found the Daoist Water and Fire alchemy practices to be more body-centered, and thus more grounded and appropriate for Weste…

Started by whole

14 Aug 13, 2012
Reply by Karrade

My Experience so far

I wanted to send you an personal post about my experience to this point within the Awakening Process that is unfolding on this planet. One…

Started by Jason Doherty

5 Jul 11, 2012
Reply by Karrade

Flushing the Liver of the toxic stones within...

Ok I've mentioned this on a number of threads so I thought I'd post this with the help from my friend in Amsterdam. I'm on my 3rd (now) flu…

Started by John Shore

6 Mar 25, 2012
Reply by SHD

Spirtual block engineered into the C1 Atlas bone within the neck?

This is something which I think has definitely helped me since I had it done in March 2008.  http://www.mountainvalleycenter.com/Koven1.htm

Started by John Shore

8 Sep 25, 2011
Reply by Ian Brown

Ear Rings

1 my Resistance family. I've been away for a while. Had computer problems and its pretty tuff to sit for hours in front of some one else co…

Started by Ether-9

8 Jun 24, 2011
Reply by kaizen13

microcosmic orbit

This book awaken healing energy i think is a grand step 2word understanding your energy system.the cycling of chakra energies is microcosmi…

Started by Raymond Gene Key

2 Apr 30, 2011
Reply by Raymond Gene Key

FYI: What supplements from the ascension cabinet are safe for pregnant mothers.

Upon seeing my ND yesterday, i gave her the list of supplements that Sevan has reccomended for all of us for body activation. What she said…

Started by Whole Transformation

1 Feb 15, 2011
Reply by Kayowe Mune

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service