AILMENTS AND CURES (38)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Healing a karmatic life and sinus/allergys

Greeting Resistance   Anyone have any ideas/tips/suggestions on healing a karmatic life? Also techniques or ideas on how to overcome fear a…

Started by Misty

23 Mar 26, 2011
Reply by John Shore

JING BUILDER - INCREASE ESSENSE - AYURVEDIC NUTRIENTS

Click Here for Purchasing Info   Persian, Ayurvedic and Tibetan medicines and meditation schools have long recognized the deep link betwee…

Started by Sevan Bomar

0 Mar 24, 2011

CHULEN - DEEP ENERGY - AYURVEDIC NUTRIENTS

For Purchasing Information Click Here    Chulen (Bchu len) is a Tibetan word meaning "taking the essence". They function in Tibetan Medici…

Started by Sevan Bomar

0 Mar 24, 2011

Semde - Elevate the Mood - Ayurvedic Nutrients

About this Remedy: Click Here for Purchasing Info   Tibetan medicine and Ayurveda have long recognized that conditions such as depression…

Started by Sevan Bomar

1 Mar 24, 2011
Reply by Denise La Roche

AGAR 35 - LUNG FORMULA - AYURVEDIC NUTRIENTS

For purchasing Information Click Here   The Premier Tibetan Lung FormulaTibetan medicine has long recognized that stress and anxiety stem…

Started by Sevan Bomar

0 Mar 24, 2011

SOTA INSTRUMENTS- As described by Dr. Robert Beck in the defeat the aliens video

I just wanted to write a little note on the SOTA Instruments company described by Dr. Beck in the defeat the real aliens video posted by Se…

Started by Whole Transformation

0 Mar 3, 2011

WHAT IS THE BEST THING FOR CANCER?

Whats the best thing that i can do for someone excepting to die from cancer anyday???  they are at the stage when the body is in lots of pa…

Started by I Am Lov bt mom named me Sophia

24 Feb 8, 2011
Reply by santhip

Swine Flue - Its not the disease but the vaccine that is dangerous

Below you will find an excerpt on the swine flu. As mentioned in the Code to the Matrix, our free e-book, the dark forces are making a move…

Started by Sevan Bomar

0 Jul 25, 2009

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service