AILMENTS AND CURES (38)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Shamanic view of Depression, Bi-Polar Disorder, Schizophrenia

For anyone going through depression, bi-polar disorder, or schizophrenia. I would tell you that you do not have a "mental illness." Mental…

Started by Jonathan Mercado

10 Nov 8, 2012
Reply by Rahj

Eating disorders.

My self and a lot of people I know struggle with eating disorders weather it be anorexia, bulimia or EDNOS. I'm trying to get help in as ma…

Started by Arianna Isis Colp-Van Meer

2 Sep 14, 2012
Reply by Arianna Isis Colp-Van Meer

Strange noise in my ear

i went out last night to watch the olympic opening ceremony on tv with a friend. When i got back home late, i heard at one point a blop in…

Started by Matthew Cooper

5 Aug 6, 2012
Reply by Sirius Star Goddess

Alternatives to food supply?

After living in America my whole life, I'm sick of the poisons we have to deal with, and would like to stop consuming them while I'm still…

Started by Ryan M

1 Jul 16, 2012
Reply by Carolyn Dorleon

146 Reasons Why Sugar Is Ruining Your Health

1.  Sugar can suppress the immune system. 2.  Sugar upsets the mineral relationships in the body. 3.  Sugar can cause hyperactivity, anxi…

Started by Mr. Spirit Matter

9 Jun 21, 2012
Reply by Ivan

Aromatheraphy and Healing: the wonders of our plant kingdom

All you need to enjoy the healing effects of aromatherapy are an essential oil burner, a candle and some essential oils! It’s a wonderfu…

Started by Whole Transformation

7 May 17, 2012
Reply by Adrian Glenn

AYURVEDIC BLOOD PURIFIER - THE REAL PURE BLOOD

Introduction   In light of our work which is to restore the body to its pristine condition while ridding ourselves of ailments, aging,…

Started by Sevan Bomar

4 Nov 17, 2011
Reply by Sevan Bomar

Homeopathy - A sneak peak

I recently saw this video footage: Media Propaganda vs. Homeopathy.     LINK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JspvtK-_WZc   Quotes from th…

Started by Jon Vincent

4 Apr 25, 2011
Reply by RJ Herrmann

Holistic Nutrition and Wellness - Dark Bags under eyes Q & A (a discussion)

Hopefully this will benefit others who have similar issues with fatigue, adrenals, liver and kidney issues.    Chava's Blog Post:  .."Anywa…

Started by Jon Vincent

3 Apr 18, 2011
Reply by John Shore

AMALAKI balancing the system with ayurvedic herbs

I have recently started taking Triphala a formula with amalaki,bibhitaki and Haritaki it was very inexpensive and of a good quality.Amalaki…

Started by Raymond Gene Key

3 Apr 17, 2011
Reply by Myriam

RSS

About

Sevan Bomar created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Sevan Bomar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service